Pre-collision

Yes, they want us all to be domesticated turkeys. They just have to wait until all of the wild turkeys like us die off and then it's simply a matter of zuckerberg, putin and those types (think Lindsey graham, jerry brown, robert mueller) hurding us around. With help from useful idiots like cnn and the rest, it won't take long.

Gonna make this my new signature:

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Yes, they want us all to be domesticated turkeys. They just have to wait until all of the wild turkeys like us die off and then it's simply a matter of zuckerberg, putin and those types (think Lindsey graham, jerry brown, robert mueller) hurding us around. With help from useful idiots like cnn and the rest, it won't take long.

Gonna make this my new signature:

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

I love that quote. Simplistic truth.

I love that quote. Simplistic truth.

Doing what I can.

FjYhM-RoSNtilveVskmdU9-qhKE46B3crjy2FMmXAOtQMiiwPTAolqRG3rFpwZEgmtHz7_kyEOI0IqTr3g7LjqcYisMK-v_kytxGxN-G8YK6t-J1bqAuyZhD7J-cp3OGmJqcxVzrPAq6Q_RNynHdh4UPFZQ_K905I5DfPlSPZZOr3flpfxWHHcJkkvrKeeMO007NlRsRkGAz0qK1u28O2F0iNJ7AqPgU6MUwBOcEvXJxWVryRKMd0UdQv9rdQoRcGHBIz5zNiFfmXYQ0y-NnMaVfjrQHi0MarvI82EMUSzbdncHRFLbm-hyd8hb42KRSzBfPhUZ0AFKfVGKyFkleLaDnFfFvlPQB0DzEFHPgNiBolXocl8uxoe11qEfPgua-0n55xi_bqMpiV-_NmEhGUroHPa56dm0Y8U236p9DPGRgNMQnxa-Pho-OmTO93bgW5lEYYlhat_q3BjsnahGhNfoRtXzYxEUt76UcMt92vxJ8vY4ZSJkCElJn1qM6wk_NvQMJ3uD5Mfn9oLqQ3p5Tj_f7G-Eq_9g25fxl33DLjWxWPtY6SpbNXLTGGZud1A5AoXYFGcRCFsTCDGpkiOq_NzO92zp3c82P=w1099-h618-no

Back