Run Away Inflation----Still.....

Rock62

Last oil change the WIX 51348 oil filter cost $6 plus tax about 8 months ago.

Today, the same filter from the same store is nearly $10 plus tax. HOLY C-rap!!!!! :eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

That is a 66% increase in price. The looming recession is gonna be a bitch. Probably worse than the Reagonomics recession.........

5 qts of Quaker full syn 5w30 was $26. Fairly steady price................considering.

When will this artificial inflation stop?????

What the heck is going on with the feed for chickens that produce eggs? For whatever reasonI I heard that its causing these chicken not to lay eggs. This independent egg producer claims he used a different feed source than the major egg producers do, and his chickens started laying eggs again. I know this Chinese bird flu has killed off huge amounts of chickens also making prices rise.
Glad to our fearless leader got up the nerve with our military to finally dispose of that balloon that should have been done as soon as it crossed into Alaska a week ago.

When Biden and the dems are no longer in control, if that ever happens again now that they've learned how to rig elections and get away with it. (I know, I know, this would get me at least a 30 day vacation over at the other place )
are you a denier??

What the heck is going on with the feed for chickens that produce eggs? For whatever reasonI I heard that its causing these chicken not to lay eggs. This independent egg producer claims he used a different feed source than the major egg producers do, and his chickens started laying eggs again. I know this Chinese bird flu has killed off huge amounts of chickens also making prices rise.
Glad to our fearless leader got up the nerve with our military to finally dispose of that balloon that should have been done as soon as it crossed into Alaska a week ago.
i may have seen that same balloon while wheeling in Montana LOL
BUT i was paying more attention to those treacherous half-sanded slick & icy roads than to look up in the sky
i thought i heard Brandon wanted to shoot it down somewhere in the midWest between Montana and KCMO but his handlers said NO let it keep scanning the rest of the USA

one of those 'election deniers' LOL ... the biggest threat to democracy
heard the FEDS have them all on a 'special list"
i thought i was going to be arrested at the border from being on some 'special list'
so i had no proof of US citizenship for about half hour while they confiscated my papers and searched me and truck and those cotawful questions!

Okay, just wanted to make sure I understood what side of the fence you are on. Yes, I'm definitely a denier. Especially after the blatant rigging of the most recent mid term election here in Arizona. It's downright insulting that they expect reasonable, logically minded people to believe their bullshit that the election was not rigged. If we don't get a handle on this very soon we're in BIG trouble. Kari Lake is trying but so far has not been successful at getting the election here overturned. Given what happened here with the voting tabulators, and the way the ballots were printed, I believe the entire election should be invalidated and done over.

And it is also appalling to me that they would do what they did to you, a law abiding CITIZEN with the documentation to prove it, yet they let hundreds of thousands of illegals just waltz in here and think that's okay.

i think they (US customs/border patrol) did not like my taco cross-country border adventure story, and why I was out in the middle of nowhere Montana far away from home just to ask an actual Canadian border official in person on what papers I exactly need to get into Canada at the Minnesota border by Lake Superior later on down the road. The Canadian guy was quite cordial and told me I did not have the enhanced driver license i read about online (only certain states have those currently) and since I do not intend to fly internationally i don't necessarily wish to spend good coin on an actual passport LOL
then I made a U-turn at the Canadian border station (the Canadian first road i was intending to take over the mountains by GlacierNP was closed for the season) and re-entered the USA, i was also going to cross into Mexico for the first time ever but i read that coming back to USA at the Texas border in a very small town could take 3 hours depending on border traffic and the searches, so I passed and just looked at the crossing at night :(

The enhanced Driver's License is available in every state.

Simple process. Provide old DL, proof of residence (utility bill, mortgage papers......), Birth Certificate. There are probably other acceptable documents, best to check your state's DMV website.

My DL does not have the enhanced feature. I travelled internationally for many years, my passport is up to date. If I go out of country or fly, my passport comes with me. The only issue with flying is the TSA dingbats. Oh the stories I could tell about situations that I saw or happened to me........

i may have seen that same balloon while wheeling in Montana LOL
BUT i was paying more attention to those treacherous half-sanded slick & icy roads than to look up in the sky
i thought i heard Brandon wanted to shoot it down somewhere in the midWest between Montana and KCMO but his handlers said NO let it keep scanning the rest of the USA
Trumpster, and his guys were chomping at the bit to shoot it down as soon hit entered us air space. Brandon, and his handlers had to make china collected enough info first to relay back to them before saying it was ok to shoot it down now.:cool:

i think they (US customs/border patrol) did not like my taco cross-country border adventure story, and why I was out in the middle of nowhere Montana far away from home just to ask an actual Canadian border official in person on what papers I exactly need to get into Canada at the Minnesota border by Lake Superior later on down the road. The Canadian guy was quite cordial and told me I did not have the enhanced driver license i read about online (only certain states have those currently) and since I do not intend to fly internationally i don't necessarily wish to spend good coin on an actual passport LOL
then I made a U-turn at the Canadian border station (the Canadian first road i was intending to take over the mountains by GlacierNP was closed for the season) and re-entered the USA, i was also going to cross into Mexico for the first time ever but i read that coming back to USA at the Texas border in a very small town could take 3 hours depending on border traffic and the searches, so I passed and just looked at the crossing at night :(
All you need is your passport when entering Canada and coming back. Years before nothing was needed.

Flying over the northern tier of the USA they got intelligence on snow cover, empty crop fields, ...........livestock populations.......a few strip mines.......

I do agree it should not have been allowed into US airspace. Dropped into the Bering Sea. Done.

You can surely guarantee a Soviet or N. Korea military plane would've been splashed.

Nothing better than our current wishy-washy foreign policy. C'mon 11/24.

Flying over the northern tier of the USA they got intelligence on snow cover, empty crop fields, ...........livestock populations.......a few strip mines.......

I do agree it should not have been allowed into US airspace. Dropped into the Bering Sea. Done.

You can surely guarantee a Soviet or N. Korea military plane would've been splashed.

Nothing better than our current wishy-washy foreign policy. C'mon 11/24.
They got a lot more than that, they eve's dropped on our intel conversations whether encrypted, or not when that ballon was flying over some of our nuclear missile sites in those states. I'm sure the Chinese know a lot more now than a week ago. They tested us, and found out what a weak response this White House has.

The enhanced Driver's License is available in every state.

Simple process. Provide old DL, proof of residence (utility bill, mortgage papers......), Birth Certificate. There are probably other acceptable documents, best to check your state's DMV website.

My DL does not have the enhanced feature. I travelled internationally for many years, my passport is up to date. If I go out of country or fly, my passport comes with me. The only issue with flying is the TSA dingbats. Oh the stories I could tell about situations that I saw or happened to me........
US border customs guy said no, he checked there in front of me only a few states, MN Michigan and northeast states
Montana does not have one yet!

They got a lot more than that, they eve's dropped on our intel conversations whether encrypted, or not when that ballon was flying over some of our nuclear missile sites in those states. I'm sure the Chinese know a lot more now than a week ago. They tested us, and found out what a weak response this White House has.
There are ballistic missiles in Montana I heard

Ok....the proper term for the Enhanced DL is "Real ID". The Real ID Act was passed in 2005. Full implementation of restrictions occur in 2025.

All 50 states have this ability.

If your DL does not have the "Star", then it is not a "Real ID". These are being issued. I have one that was issued last summer, August 2022. I did not have the paperwork with me to prove I met the requirements for the "Real ID". It is not a concern to me because I have valid US Passport. My wife and daughter both have the "Real ID" star on their DLs.

Basically, the Real ID allow you to fly domestically, enter federal buildings or nuclear plants. International travel still requires a Passport. Travel into Canada or Mexico is considered international travel.

Last edited:
Ok....the proper term for the Enhanced DL is "Real ID". The Real ID Act was passed in 2005. Full implementation of restrictions occur in 2025.

All 50 states have this ability.

If your DL does not have the "Star", then it is not a "Real ID". These are being issued. I have one that was issued last summer, August 2022. I did not have the paperwork with me to prove I met the requirements for the "Real ID". It is not a concern to me because I have valid US Passport. My wife and daughter both have the "Real ID" star on their DLs.

Basically, the Real ID allow you to fly domestically, enter federal buildings or nuclear plants. International travel still requires a Passport. Travel into Canada or Mexico is considered international travel.
I shall have to look into it further then with the local dmv
The Canadian official did tell me the driver license id should have a star and with a US birth certificate was allowed to enter and wheel in Canada and those speed limits in km! So if it says 100km/ph limit it's basically 80ish mph lol

Back