Run Away Inflation----Still.....

I shall have to look into it further then with the local dmv
The Canadian official did tell me the driver license id should have a star and with a US birth certificate was allowed to enter and wheel in Canada and those speed limits in km! So if it says 100km/ph limit it's basically 80ish mph lol
Better check your unit conversions........100 kmh is closer to 63 mph.

1.6 km = 1 mile.

Don't have one currently
Don't want to spend good coin on one if I ain't flying!
It's not only flying. You need one when driving unless you have an enhanced drivers license, and even that can be questionable by some. With a passport your waved right through after a few questions.

It's not only flying. You need one when driving unless you have an enhanced drivers license, and even that can be questionable by some. With a passport your waved right through after a few questions.
i will have to contact the local DMV and see what they can do for me, my drlicense needs renewed near the end of the year

Usually those are the low information citizens, which imo we have too many of, that just pull the D lever.
You assume much.

I know many People who are completely informed about our history, laws and current state of affairs. When considering a candidate.......they do research on the history of the candidate. But all the voters get diluted by the Electoral College. This is a built in bias now. Original concept was valid and required........ Now, election results swing on just a few states. The last few elections have not followed the populace.

I do agree. Many voters are not informed and only rely on the TV ads and slogans. Some do vote party lines. The candidates rely on the ignorance of the populace and bait them with empty promises. Many, many times have we heard the promise of reduce taxes........yet, the taxes never go down. The tax may be renamed, but it is still a tax.

I'm waiting for the Immigrant Support Bill to be placed before Congress. I suspect it will include housing, food, education, transportation, medical/dental and income based on the number of offspring at no cost to the recipient.

Most of the media is corrupt feeding our people the same constant lies, and bs this administration has to the point they believe it. I see it all day long in this state where this has brainwashed a lot of peoples thinking.

Ok....the proper term for the Enhanced DL is "Real ID". The Real ID Act was passed in 2005. Full implementation of restrictions occur in 2025.

All 50 states have this ability.

If your DL does not have the "Star", then it is not a "Real ID". These are being issued. I have one that was issued last summer, August 2022. I did not have the paperwork with me to prove I met the requirements for the "Real ID". It is not a concern to me because I have valid US Passport. My wife and daughter both have the "Real ID" star on their DLs.

Basically, the Real ID allow you to fly domestically, enter federal buildings or nuclear plants. International travel still requires a Passport. Travel into Canada or Mexico is considered international travel.

i found this...

The application for an EDL depends on where you live. It is currently only available to residents of the following states:

• Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • New York
  • Vermont
  • Washington

Disagree. They are available in IA. I'm sure there are other states not on the "list".

Better check the date of that resource.

Most of the media is corrupt feeding our people the same constant lies, and bs this administration has to the point they believe it. I see it all day long in this state where this has brainwashed a lot of peoples thinking.
Tell a lie often and loud enough, it becomes truth.

but do YOU want one of those enhanced driver IDs with that tracker chip
they could scan and find you anywhere within range?!?

Back