Run Away Inflation----Still.....

but do YOU want one of those enhanced driver IDs with that tracker chip
they could scan and find you anywhere within range?!?
Sounds like InterWeb conspiracy rhetoric....................

You got any proof that the Real/Enhance ID has a chip or specifically a tracking chip????

Remember, a Passport is the document for international travel. A US Driver's License gets you squat.

You got any proof that the Real/Enhance ID has a chip or specifically a tracking chip????

Remember, a Passport is the document for international travel. A US Driver's License gets you squat.
That is how it's explained in all that research I did!

The real does not have the chip afaik
The enhanced does have a chip the border crossing agents scan beforehand whilst you are pulling up to the window and they have all of your deets already

the Canadian official told me my current DL along with a USA birth certificate is sufficient enough to get into Canada for tourist purposes
but maybe the border crossing at Minnesota and Michigan are different?

the Canadian official told me my current DL along with a USA birth certificate is sufficient enough to get into Canada for tourist purposes
but maybe the border crossing at Minnesota and Michigan are different?
How often do you have your Birth Certificate with you????? My guess is not very often to almost never.

Entering the USA is more stringent.

I have travelled to/from China many times. My last trip was in 12/19 with my dog. I got him while in China.

Entering was easy because I had all the required documents for me and my dog. Yes, my dog had a "passport" to enter the USA. It basically, stated his breed, size, chipped, immunizations, age and overall health. I needed these documents to exit China, enter/exit Hong Kong, enter USA. I have a stack of documents for the dog that is about 30 pages.

My point. Have the correct documents and entering USA is a simple process. Don't have the documents, then it should be a problem to enter USA or any country for that matter.

Entering the USA is more stringent.

I have travelled to/from China many times. My last trip was in 12/19 with my dog. I got him while in China.

Entering was easy because I had all the required documents for me and my dog. Yes, my dog had a "passport" to enter the USA. It basically, stated his breed, size, chipped, immunizations, age and overall health. I needed these documents to exit China, enter/exit Hong Kong, enter USA. I have a stack of documents for the dog that is about 30 pages.

My point. Have the correct documents and entering USA is a simple process. Don't have the documents, then it should be a problem to enter USA or any country for that matter.
Hell with carrying around all those documents, just come as your are through our southern border, you'll be processed without any issue.
PS, tell them Joe sent me.

Back