Show off your double cab short bed (dcsb)

That thing is a beast. Are you done with the upgrades for now or you got more plans?
I need wider rims than the sport factory plastic dipped I have now. I'm probably waiting until ice snow and road salt are gone in March for them! But, I'm going to Line X fender flares and up the doors about the first 16" before winter! I with I could modify my Ricochet Bash plate. Nobody make a complete front skid for a 6" lift! At least BDS has one that bolts between the two new drop crossmembers! It protects the front diff.

I need wider rims than the sport factory plastic dipped I have now. I'm probably waiting until ice snow and road salt are gone in March for them! But, I'm going to Line X fender flares and up the doors about the first 16" before winter! I with I could modify my Ricochet Bash plate. Nobody make a complete front skid for a 6" lift! At least BDS has one that bolts between the two new drop crossmembers! It protects the front diff.
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1446820388.940126.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1446820412.970435.jpg
Wheels done!

Looks good, im guessing its a 6" lift. Looked like some fox and stuff was on it. I wanna do a 6" on mine but shew its 'spensive

Back