Show off your double cab short bed (dcsb)

Updated picture of my 2015 DCSB with Dog and new LEER shell. It was 85 degrees at 09:00 and my dog's a little overheated. I know I'm in FL, but it shouldn't be this hot and muggy on Christmas Day.
IMG_2023a.jpg IMG_2025a.jpg

Yes and dandelion seeds don't show scratches in out clear coat like black Only Black vehicle I've owned! I hated how much the black clear showed everything!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1451144650.923965.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1451144650.923965.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 77
Looks like everything you own gets lifted with a topper on it.
I'm only 6'4" , but, I don't like feeling like my ass is dragging on the ground when I drive!! Plus with everything I've lifted Duramax, FJ , Taco . I drive 60-75k a year in PA, WV, VA, Western MD. Some of the states I have no phone reception in the mountains and usually snow!

2nd hand from dealer with a stack of receipts for every mod done by previous owner.
Very nice. I'm going with the same look tire and rim wise, but may do 6" on the suspension lift. You've got the same OEM nerf bars I do, and they don't work worth a darn with my Taco at the stock height. Oh well, life's rough ain't it?
Enjoy your nice ride. Please provide details on your lift and tires when you get a chance too. Thanks

I'm only 6'4" , but, I don't like feeling like my ass is dragging on the ground when I drive!! Plus with everything I've lifted Duramax, FJ , Taco . I drive 60-75k a year in PA, WV, VA, Western MD. Some of the states I have no phone reception in the mountains and usually snow!
LOL. I agree big time. My rules:
Truck: Must be 4x4 and lifted. This is my first shell, but I'm thinking it's going on my must have list from now on.
Car: Must have fat Z rated tires and a wing.
Airplane: Anything I can afford, which is why I don't have one.

Very nice. I'm going with the same look tire and rim wise, but may do 6" on the suspension lift. You've got the same OEM nerf bars I do, and they don't work worth a darn with my Taco at the stock height. Oh well, life's rough ain't it?
Enjoy your nice ride. Please provide details on your lift and tires when you get a chance too. Thanks
Thanks. The lift is Ome with the nitro shocks purchased from headstrong off road . It also has light racing upper control arms. Toyotech add a leafs in the rear with a 3 degree shim. The tires are Goodyear duratrachs 265 70 16. Oh and those are rock sliders not oem steps hard to see in the pic. I too would like a 6" lift but you have to start somewhere.

Thanks. The lift is Ome with the nitro shocks purchased from headstrong off road . It also has light racing upper control arms. Toyotech add a leafs in the rear with a 3 degree shim. The tires are Goodyear duratrachs 265 70 16. Oh and those are rock sliders not oem steps hard to see in the pic. I too would like a 6" lift but you have to start somewhere.
Ok, thanks for the details. Those Duratrach tires look like Dick Cepek's I had a few years ago on my 1985 K1500 Jimmy (35x12.5). I don't remember my rim size, but your 16" wheels add to the "swamper" look of the Duratracks, which I think looks awesome. I'll scope them out as an option.

Amen on the no cell coverage.

Back