Skid Plate opinions

I off road with Tyler (Pelfreybilt) from time to time & I've seen him purposely launch his truck on some rocks to see what damage is done, any weak spots missed, make notes on them , kinda like a field test R&D & then back to shop to make any changes, I like that, uses his own ride for a guinea pig...

Eric at Relentless also has great products, haven't kept up with his line of armor but I'm sure it's good...
Impressive to guinea pig your own truck. That says a lot for pelfreybilt.
That’s really how all business’ should operate. Just saying.

Impressive to guinea pig your own truck. That says a lot for pelfreybilt.

The man has a lot of integrity & is a true off roader, one rainy ass day me & another guy went to Corral canyon OHV & on the way out we came across 2 girls in a jeep that were buried to the frame rails & going nowhere,

All we had between us was my tow strap , I tried but I knew I wasn't able , I called Tyler & told him the situation (it was dark about 8:00pm) & that dude drove 65 miles 1 way to winch them out & wouldn't accept a dime, how can anyone not respect that...

EDIT: the fact that they were "girls" had no bearing or influence, true story...

The man has a lot of integrity & is a true off roader, one rainy ass day me & another guy went to Corral canyon OHV & on the way out we came across 2 girls in a jeep that were buried to the frame rails & going nowhere,

All we had between us was my tow strap , I tried but I knew I wasn't able , I called Tyler & told him the situation (it was dark about 8:00pm) & that dude drove 65 miles 1 way to winch them out & wouldn't accept a dime, how can anyone not respect that...

EDIT: the fact that they were "girls" had no bearing or influence, true story...
I’ve been in that position where I got in over my head and called on someone who was capable and came through. I would do the same as would lots of us. If we where the guy with the bad ass set up, no hesitations, no expectations, true to the ORG (off road game)

That’s awesome.

Back