So.........

so.... i just finished reading and all i can say is, WOW! a healthy dose of perspective, strength, and inspiration. God bless all of our service men and women (past, present and future) and to all their families. my heart and gratitude go out to you every day.20200415_213727.jpeg

so.... i just finished reading and all i can say is, WOW! a healthy dose of perspective, strength, and inspiration. God bless all of our service men and women (past, present and future) and to all their families. my heart and gratitude go out to you every day.View attachment 29667
Tooter I’m am so glad you brought that up. The service families never get enough thanks. Right now everyone is thanking healthcare workers which is great also. I’m very thankful for everyone in this time of uncertainty. I’m thankful for this great forum family we have. It’s a great break from the reality we are living in right now. So here I go. Thank you to the service men and women. Thank you to the healthcare workers. Thank you to all the essential people that are still keeping our great nations going.

So nicely expressed Tooter and Lil G!

We are so fortunate for all the amazing support and care that we receive from all the front line workers to keep us safe. The sincere gratitude in your heart-felt posts so capture the appreciation we want to say, and reinforces the continued thank yous that are due.

Thank you to all the wonderful folks, that while exposed to risks being up close to the virus, you ensure that we and our communities receive support. You are in our thoughts and prayers as you endure your own, and your family's health worries during these frightening times. Stay safe.

Back