Southern Cali BS Thread

Dust off those Fire suits, Charge the Batteries on those old Race Trucks and Put New Fuel in those tanks......Cause "the WALL" is Back in Lucern!!!! Coming back after over 5 years of Non-Use, the MORE McKenzies 400 "Return of the WALL" will... have over 20 miles of BRAND NEW RACE COURSE and will also have the infamous "the WALL" jump!!! Don't miss this Great Race on May 31st out in Lucern Valley Ca. Let's see who has what it takes to "HIT the WALL!?"

http://youtu.be/4dU9M055RlU

I went to azusa canyon two weekends in a row. just quick trips to try the the new setup. It was pretty cool. Felt bad jaring the new ride up tho...

Azusa is cool for watching others destroy their rigs. I used to take my Ranger out but cleanup is a b*tch and the sandy mud destroyed seals.

Sugarpine off the 215. You start off in terrible Fontucky and it drops into a forest on the other side and you exit at Silverwood Lake.

Not really. I have seen maybe one truck out there once. It's a fire road so there isn't much that will happen. Just be smart about wheeling if you go alone or go with someone if you aren't comfortable going on your own.

It does snow there. That trip was not fun on stock tires but I made it. Silverado Canyon is another option.

Back