SUPER WHITE

Does anyone have a Decked drawer system in your rig? I’m used to a full-size truck with a full-size toolbox and room in the back seat for more crap... I’m trying to find a way to securely carry my tools etc. and still have room to throw a few folks in the truck without having to off-load a ton of stuff to accommodate it.

Any other suggestions are welcome as well.

Thanks!

~ Nick

Does anyone have a Decked drawer system in your rig? I’m used to a full-size truck with a full-size toolbox and room in the back seat for more crap... I’m trying to find a way to securely carry my tools etc. and still have room to throw a few folks in the truck without having to off-load a ton of stuff to accommodate it.

Any other suggestions are welcome as well.

Thanks!

~ Nick
ive talked with a guy who has the DECK'd system likes it as a full storage and secure system but the use of the bed is pretty much totally eliminated, they are very expensive and they are hard to re-sell if you ever get rid of the truck for a decent sale price, he said, he had it in a 2nd GEN truck and ordered a new model and wasn't sure if it would fit it

Back