Tacoma Paparazzi

Yup, except i probably wasn't there anyways that day being retired, but the shop sits just across 202 along the railroad tracks on the left side if coming from litchfield,,,west to east before entering the center of the city of Torrington. There's a huge commercial real-estate sign in front. My latest sale turned out to be a bomb with the city, as I refused a phase 2 be done . I had been involved with a partner owing a building years ago that required a phase 2....I told myself never again. We lost 150k when it was done between the cost of the phase 2, and the property devaluation afterwards.

i saw it coming up extremely fast from behind... limit on that roadway is 75mph

so did not get a good look at what that black bar is on the front grille

i like that 4x4 lens in the high-mount brake light enclosure

My old man would not put an inspection sticker on it if he or she were in Massachusetts.Screenshot_20231116-105126~3.png
My nephew sent this from our near Reno ! Good thing it's got the nerf bars to get in and out easily? LMFAO:) and it's got disc brakes in rear to stop those 48"s?or 44"s

Last edited:
Massachusetts inspection is 2 inches over or under stock but it's not strictly enforced.and wheels are not supposed to stick out more than 2inches past fender lip .

Massachusetts inspection is 2 inches over or under stock but it's not strictly enforced.and wheels are not supposed to stick out more than 2inches past fender lip .

Back