Tacoma Paparazzi

This is the 4th gen in BlueCrush Metalic and it's featured in the new movie "Blue Beetle" that just came out August 18th. Now that's a badass Taco.

View attachment 40170
I just got home from the movie theatre today after watching "Blue Beetle." I was so amped up to see the new 4th gen Taco on the big screen. So disappointed. With seven minutes til the end of the movie, they finally showed a CavalryBlue 4th gen; the first shot was a side view for four seconds, and then a follow up shot of the back of the Taco for five seconds.

I thought he was supposed to be the star of the show but they didn't show him til the end of the movie. I paid $8.12 for a matinee ticket and $8.41 for a tub of popcorn. Uggggggg !

I just got home from the movie theatre today after watching "Blue Beetle." I was so amped up to see the new 4th gen Taco on the big screen. So disappointed. With seven minutes til the end of the movie, they finally showed a CavalryBlue 4th gen; the first shot was a side view for four seconds, and then a follow up shot of the back of the Taco for five seconds.

I thought he was supposed to be the star of the show but they didn't show him til the end of the movie. I paid $8.12 for a matinee ticket and $8.41 for a tub of popcorn. Uggggggg !

i stopped going to the big-screen movies longass time ago when you could get a matinee ticket + med popcorn + med drink for no more than 10$
i used to go upto 3x a week then :confused: because nothing much else to do whilst out there on the traveling roadcrew show for weeks to months on end

Last edited:
How many distracted driving pictures are needed, till you cause an accident, or get pulled over by some cop to tell you that?

How many distracted driving pictures are needed, till you cause an accident, or get pulled over by some cop to tell you that?
Joel he may have one of those remote controlled cameras that mount to your grill or dashboard and controlled by a remote system inside the cab that allows rotating right/left up/down with the touch of a finger. Maybe we should cut him a little slack here. If he's been driving that Taco since 1997, maybe he knows something we don't.

Last edited:
I doubt jay is that savvy enough todo that. Please don't egg him on to take pics while in a moving vehicle. Besides anything like that on a vehicle that can impair a drivers vision is reason alone to get pulled over.

Back