The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MGMTacoLover, Dec 1, 2013.

1. MGMTacoLover

MGMTacoLover Well-Known Member

Since we don't have a dedicated BS thread for the whole forum here one is. so BS away.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Konaborne

Konaborne Well-Known Member

hello!

4. Yota4life

Yota4life Well-Known Member

What exactly is a BS thread? I'm curious

5. HellaNella420

HellaNella420 Well-Known Member

For people to BS (bulls$it) about whatever.

6. OP
    MGMTacoLover

MGMTacoLover Well-Known Member

Bella nailed it on the head

7. Konaborne

the only thing I bought on black friday/cyber monday was a ZT035ts for 50% off.

i dont know whether I should be happy I got 50% off, or sad that I spent almost $100 on a knife
    [​IMG]

Cape taco likes this.
  8. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

This weekend I got AP sliders and a dremel.

I'm getting paid to sit and do nothing and I hate it. I'm so bored!

DEERTAY likes this.
  9. Konaborne

I'm going to be going through and testing all my lab's laptops for connectivity to our new servers....

I feel your pain

10. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

Definitely sucks. I've cleaned my inbox about 5 times. I can't be on my phone or online either because the door is on the back wall. I have to be Ninja status.

11. tacomawv

tacomawv Well-Known Member

I would not be upset with that knife. It is very nice. I sent a pic of one to my wife in hope that I get it for Xmas.

12. Konaborne

heard a ton of good things about them, and handled one at a friend's gun store...but couldnt find a deal until now. Can't wait- im checking amazon every hour :unsure:

got a few benchmades, cold steels and SOGs, but no kershaw/ZT's yet. sooo stoked

13. HellaNella420

Bought an XBOX one does that count?

14. Yota4life

I am so jealous!!!! Any games?

15. Konaborne

I cant wait for destiny and halo 5

16. Yota4life

I stopped playing halo series after halo 3 came out, halo 3 was the best of them and Odst was when I stopped liking them.

17. Konaborne

halo 4 and reach were great, ODST lacked for me too

18. HellaNella420

All I bought was Forza Motorsport 5, and it is incredible. Wifey's gonna pick me up a couple more for xmas gifts, so i figured that would keep me busy til then.

19. HellaNella420

Asked for AC 4: Black Flag, FIFA 14, and COD: ghosts, second paddle if she wants to play too.

20. Konaborne

forza's awesome. I'll get a One eventually

I find it hilariously creepy that if you swear during sports games, you'll get an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty

21. HellaNella420

Yeah i shut voice control off after that happening at by buddy's house playing his. That and its a bit glitchy, catches random conversation and thinks it voice commands. Software update will help hopefully.