The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

I have been watching testing videos and it seems that the ST seems to oversteer at the limit...GTIs are a lot of fun for being front drivers. I would get that or a Golf R if the electronics weren't junk.

Better buy a drift charm to hang off of the rear valance. :D

I'll have to look at it more closely and maybe even drive it. I'm trying to not be a fanboy though. I like all brands.

I'll have to look at it more closely and maybe even drive it. I'm trying to not be a fanboy though. I like all brands.

I've been looking for a fun DD for awhile now too

Haven't found anything besides the FRS that's lower on the cost end, RWD, and not fast enough to kill me

though I'm poor so I'll probably end up with a civic coupe until I grad and find a better job :laughing:

I don't know if your considering the newer si but my good friends brother has one and I I don't care if it only makes like 215 hp that thing is pretty quick. We beat a 06 mustang gt (which is only 300 hp I know) pretty easily.

Edit: though the si has a simple intake and tune and mustang was stock

Last edited:
I don't know if your considering the newer si but my good friends brother has one and I I don't care if it only makes like 215 hp that thing is pretty quick. We beat a 06 mustang gt (which is only 300 hp I know) pretty easily.

Edit: though the si has a simple intake and tune and mustang was stock

Not much of a fan of the current SI.

Edit: Only makes 201hp.

Last edited:
well i'll be picking up Fast & Furious 6 on Tuesday to add to my collection...Paul Walker was a very good actor who will be sadly missed

I never said it was gonna be cheap. Plus you can get a nice e36 in these parts under 12k. Youre right though the upgrading that will cost big bucks. Still want one though always liked that style.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1386953615.421168.jpgand since i have a 5yo, I'll opt for the sedan.

Back