The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Afternoon Scott and everyone! I was up early......had to work this morning......got done and decided to give the Taco a bath.......all done wiping down the interior so time to kick up the feet and enjoy the day! How's things your way?
My daughter called me said one of the local garages told her she needed new front break pads and rotors. Said it would cost her $500. I just finished checking her car out. I added some break fluid and pulled both front wheels. Her rotors don't even show any wear, no lip, no warp, very fe heat spots. Pads have at least another 40k left on them. They never even looked at the damn breaks!:mad:

My daughter called me said one of the local garages told her she needed new front break pads and rotors. Said it would cost her $500. I just finished checking her car out. I added some break fluid and pulled both front wheels. Her rotors don't even show any wear, no lip, no warp, very fe heat spots. Pads have at least another 40k left on them. They never even looked at the damn breaks!:mad:
It's good you took a look......someone tried to pull a fast one on the daughter.....upsets me when someone tries to do that.

I was tempted to tie their estimate back to them and ask the exactly how they knew the rotor and pads were bad.
You shud have! They tried to pull a fast one because she's young and female......dishonest as all get out! I woulda embarrassed them!

Crooks!

SMH... They take advantage of women all the time. Good thing she has a dad.

Went for a hike by Trinidad up to a place called strawberry rock. Saw this on the way up. Saving the trees. Funny thing is these arent old growth they are 3rd gen redwoods and a fire took out the 2nd gen a long time ago. haha. A2116C56-0383-4CDB-931E-8E37FC04AC77.jpeg E6B8F49D-CE0D-414C-8210-E63671FE054C.jpeg

Back