The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Just got a new computer. Anyone know a game that would make use of it's performance? Got it hooked up to my TV, waiting for my wireless keyboard and mouse to get here.
IMG_7359.jpg

What's up everyone. I'm on the fence to trade in my 2018 Tacoma TRD OR for a 2019 2 door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Someone please change my mind lol

What's up everyone. I'm on the fence to trade in my 2018 Tacoma TRD OR for a 2019 2 door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Someone please change my mind lol
But whyyy???
Your Taco doesn't have enough problems for you? Lol
I had similar thoughts before I got the OV tune, and before I went on a camping trip with a buddy with a Rubicon that towed a trailer... they aren't impressive haulers either... he's on 33s with the pedal commander, intake, exhaust, 2 inch lift with Fox shocks... I was impressed at how much I had to slow down to wait on him...
idk, after riding with him many times I'm always happy to be back in my Tacoma...
So there's that... haha

But whyyy???
Your Taco doesn't have enough problems for you? Lol
I had similar thoughts before I got the OV tune, and before I went on a camping trip with a buddy with a Rubicon that towed a trailer... they aren't impressive haulers either... he's on 33s with the pedal commander, intake, exhaust, 2 inch lift with Fox shocks... I was impressed at how much I had to slow down to wait on him...
idk, after riding with him many times I'm always happy to be back in my Tacoma...
So there's that... haha
I love the tacoma and no problems so far. My dad is into jeeps lol. They are growing on me. I've tried off roading with him and his buddies but i had to leave the taco in the middle of nowhere because i couldn't go through the obstacles. I feel like a used beater jeep will be more of a headache than fun :/

I did the Jeep thing before. It was constantly breaking down. Toyota’s will last longer than a Jeep. It was just listed as one of the worst vehicles to buy in Kiplingers. It’s a Jeep thing, you wouldn’t understand. Haha, yes I do, they aren’t as nice as my Tacoma.[emoji23]

I did the Jeep thing before. It was constantly breaking down. Toyota’s will last longer than a Jeep. It was just listed as one of the worst vehicles to buy in Kiplingers. It’s a Jeep thing, you wouldn’t understand. Haha, yes I do, they aren’t as nice as my Tacoma.[emoji23]

Me to Jeep gave me trouble mine was a cj5 with 33 always something broke

Back