The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

I just had knee and shoulder surgery myself.
Trying to help my boss out by overseeing others, making calls, doing emails, orders, helping with paperwork, and assisting with inventory.
Yesterday I should have stayed in bed though, nobody appreciated me helping despite being in a wheelchair. Instead all i go was complaints, and BS. I went home by 13:30 hours, then they asked why I left, instead of staying to help.
Sigh!
Look after you BC. Keep your chin up!

Went and looked at trucks today.
I wasn't impressed by Toyota at all.
Can't buy a limited with the 6 foot box.
Come on Toyota that's just stupid!
So if i order one it has to only be a trd premium.
6 feet is already really short, i wish it was 7 feet.
But 5 feet just won't work for me.
And its hard to even find a truck on the lot even close to what i want. Definitely be a factory order if I go ahead.

Took the New Glock 44 (22LR) out to the gun club tonite......I like it. Shot 3 different types of 22LR thru it......CCI, Federal white box, Federal subsonic and all functioned perfect. No FTF,FTE or hiccups and accurate. I'm in Love! LOL

That’s great. I have two ruger semi autos pistols . I’m pumped to hear the 44 did great. I honestly knew if glock released that pistol it would be a great one. What the price? How many will it hold? Is it the same size as a 19?

Last edited:
That’s great. I have two ruger semi autos pistols . I’m pumped to hear the 44 did great. I honestly knew if glock released that pistol it would be a great one. What the price? How many will it hold? Is it the same size as a 19?
I paid $350 with tax......it holds 10-rds but they said Glock is working on a 15-round mag......it's the same size as my Glock 19.

Back