The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

And they wander why this is the cold season along with everything else going on. The other day it was almost 90° here and then the next day was 41° and raining. I just wish it would stop raining long enough so my front yard would dry out enough that I could mow it without getting stuck. On the plus side the rain keeps the pollen washed off my truck, my truck is supposed to be gray, not yellow.
Evenin all! Well, was 76° here yesterday.....a great start to spring.........today it's 24°......with ice, snow and high winds. UGH!

And they wander why this is the cold season along with everything else going on. The other day it was almost 90° here and then the next day was 41° and raining. I just wish it would stop raining long enough so my front yard would dry out enough that I could mow it without getting stuck. On the plus side the rain keeps the pollen washed off my truck, my truck is supposed to be gray, not yellow.
I hear ya! All this warm/cold switching back and forth jus tears the sinuses up! WE're starting to get weeds a growing in the ditches.....trees are budding.....farmers are gettin the drizzles cause they wanna get in the fields.....AH!....Spring in Knubraskuh! LOL

Hey. @OR17TRD how's the tundra treating you ?
@Cape taco she’s very thirsty when I take her out. So far everything that was fixed has stayed fixed. I need to get the oil changed for the last toyota care. I’m going to get either a TRD or RCI skid plate and a Fumoto valve for future changes. It’s probably the most comfortable truck I’ve owned. Took it on a road trip and got 16mpg. Used the adaptive cruise and other TSS—P which I liked. Here she is in her current state.
BC2DAF27-2841-47B6-AB53-2C9235199A5E.jpeg

Back