The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

It's actually in pretty good shape underneath, so I am guessing it didn't spend too much of it's life there. It has a rebuilt title becuase it took a hit to the front end. They put a hood and front bumper cover on it and half assed some of the other stuff. I got it cheap enough so I wasn't to concerned as it drove straight and didn't pull or anything. Got it aligned and no problems there either. Has 160K on it and uses some oil but I mainly use it when I travel to park at the airport or if I have to go somewhere I don't want to have to park the Taco. Honestly, it has been a pretty good car.

The 2$ medium coconut refresher at DD all month was a treat
I had more than 20 probably 25 of them o_O

So ya I was at the dermo clinic getting cut and had to use the restroom

Without even thinking I just walked in not looking and it was the women restroom
I've been so used to being in states that outlawed this and made gender neutral restrooms that I forgot to check in this case what the sign said
LMAO

So ya I was at the dermo clinic getting cut and had to use the restroom

Without even thinking I just walked in not looking and it was the women restroom
I've been so used to being in states that outlawed this and made gender neutral restrooms that I forgot to check in this case what the sign said
LMAO
Back in the 70's when I did fishing trips to quebec, many older places we stayed had shared restrooms and showers. Wasn't uncommon to be taking a leak while a women came in to take a shower.

Back