The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Afternoon everyone! Hope monday os treating everyone well!

It’s been a Monday! Haha! Dropped off the wife’s car at the body shop first thing. Somebody hit it in a parking lot while we were having a nice supper.
Ran all over town with a box full of paperwork trying to close on a townhouse that we’re hoping to turn into a short turn rental after I throw some magic on it. lol
Then, got a call from an old boss. When I left I said, “Holler if ya get in a bind or need anything,...” not expecting to get that call,... but I did so,... I guess I’m a part time plumber amongst everything else I’m trying to do this summer. lol

Damn that is a busy Monday

Yessir. Now I’m trying to rebuild my tool bags from where I organized it in my tool boxes. [emoji23] and my Tacoma is going to look like a plumbing/ HVAC truck for a while because I no longer have a work truck. Just a Dakota with a rattling, knocking, clanking wore dafuq out 3.7 (I think [emoji848]) V6 that’s waiting on a Hemi transplant. Not work truck worthy. [emoji23]

It’s been a Monday! Haha! Dropped off the wife’s car at the body shop first thing. Somebody hit it in a parking lot while we were having a nice supper.
Ran all over town with a box full of paperwork trying to close on a townhouse that we’re hoping to turn into a short turn rental after I throw some magic on it. lol
Then, got a call from an old boss. When I left I said, “Holler if ya get in a bind or need anything,...” not expecting to get that call,... but I did so,... I guess I’m a part time plumber amongst everything else I’m trying to do this summer. lol
Sucks someone hit her car and didn’t leave a note. You should always at least leave a note saying sorry I hit your car.

Busy day man

Dang C, you're busy! We were busy this morning and this afternoon just dragged on......finished up and I said I'm outa here!

Afternoon everyone! Got a dousing rain right now n more severe just west of town according to the weather-guessers.

Back