The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

That’s crazy.
Hey there OR17! Yes it was.........dropped 20° in about 10 minutes.......winds went from calm to 44mph out of the north........crazy weather........reportedly had a tornado on the ground SW of us in Kansas.

Hey there OR17! Yes it was.........dropped 20° in about 10 minutes.......winds went from calm to 44mph out of the north........crazy weather........reportedly had a tornado on the ground SW of us in Kansas.
Yeah those drops can cause some weird things to happen.

Yep, here in Minneapolis we got tornado, hail warning two days in a row. It got really bad but nothing happen in my area.

Calling all hands... calling all hands.
Exactly! Haha! I just finished putting a hot tub, with underground electrical, pavers, a gazebo, went all out for the white jeep. And I keep the red pos jeep running and built a rear bumper with a tire carrier and can holders a while back for it. Time to call in all favors. Haha!

Exactly! Haha! I just finished putting a hot tub, with underground electrical, pavers, a gazebo, went all out for the white jeep. And I keep the red pos jeep running and built a rear bumper with a tire carrier and can holders a while back for it. Time to call in all favors. Haha!
Those floors will be so much better than that nasty carpet haha

For sure. I can't wait to see it done. Haha! This looks like its going to be the easiest flooring I've ever done. Just a lot of work to get to that point.
Get an install kit with the spacers for the walls, the setting tool and a rubber mallet. I use a piece of the cut flooring to attach in the groove so you don’t mess them up when knocking it tight. Run it length wise the same as the longest length of the house. Cut the floor to fit the house don’t try to make the house fit the floor. Start in a corner go the length of that room and just start filling in all the rooms as you go until it’s done. Once you get going it goes pretty fast and is very easy to install. I’ve done a few houses with that flooring. I wrap some painters tape around the bottom of the bar where I’m hitting so it doesn’t scratch the floor. FF4000BA-F80E-4C92-BE5E-2B0971B5D08E.jpeg

Get an install kit with the spacers for the walls, the setting tool and a rubber mallet. I use a piece of the cut flooring to attach in the groove so you don’t mess them up when knocking it tight. Run it length wise the same as the longest length of the house. Cut the floor to fit the house don’t try to make the house fit the floor. Start in a corner go the length of that room and just start filling in all the rooms as you go until it’s done. Once you get going it goes pretty fast and is very easy to install. I’ve done a few houses with that flooring. I wrap some painters tape around the bottom of the bar where I’m hitting so it doesn’t scratch the floor. View attachment 18288
I got summa the thems, I'm actually running at a 45. I got bored. Haha

Back