The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

I grew up scootin around on a 1980 Honda 110. That thing had some miles on it! The frame ended up breaking on it so I made the engine fit on an old Yamaha dirt bike frame,...[emoji23] It wasn't very fast but it was perfect for putt-putting around in the woods.

Yea the atcs aren't to fast unless you get a 2 stroke one from what I've heard. Mine is an 85 200s and it's about as fast as I would want to go unless it had a wider axle on it

I never thought of that but I need to look for those too maybe I can get some parts I need. You can also find a lot on Craigslist at least around where I live at least for a decent price. I think my clutch isn't the greatest seems to slip some but it might just be me though.

I never thought of that but I need to look for those too maybe I can get some parts I need. You can also find a lot on Craigslist at least around where I live at least for a decent price. I think my clutch isn't the greatest seems to slip some but it might just be me though.
Yeah, a farm find would at least supply some parts you might need. I was told if you take a 3-wheeler of any age into the shop to have someone work on it they'll deny the request.

Back