The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

We gotta football team that can't do crap. In fact, I left the house unlocked last fall and 2 tickets to the Nebraska/OSU football game sittin on the kitchen table.........got home and someone left 2 more tickets with mine! Haaaaaa!! LMAO

I think he said sand hills in Nebraska. He killed a buffalo there. Great meat by the way. Way better than beef

I think he said sand hills in Nebraska. He killed a buffalo there. Great meat by the way. Way better than beef
The Sandhills are start jus north of us about 50 miles.......exrend all the way up to the NW corner of the state........Hwy 2 is a great drive.......and yes, there's buffalo up there that tastes great and is way better than beef!

Could be somewhere out there. Never heard of it but then again it's a large area out there. I'm about 30 miles south of Grand Island.........I don't even know my neighbor down the street! LOL

Eureka springs is a great place to ride. Or Mountain View. It’s a great place to live a terrible place to try to make a leaving

I bought my taco at Russellville it’s 45 minutes from Conway. Towards fort smith
We rode thru Ft. Smith on the way to Malvern. Have a riding buddy down in Chickasha, OK........we rode east on I40 from Oklahoma thru the Ouchitas then on to Malvern.

Back