The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Yeah hills in the country and traffic in the city kill the MPG.
I'm what they call a flat-lander. South Central Nebraska is pretty flat.......few small hills here and there.......live in rural area so 'City' driving isn't an issue. Think these 2 things really help with my mileage!

Try like 13 mpg highway here in tn in the sequoia. I measured over last fill up and got right around 13.3 all highway. The camry on the other hand got over 46 mpg on similar highways with wd55 with air conditioning on that small 2.5 it drops it to 40 mpg but that still blows away the 13 the sequoia gets

Try like 13 mpg highway here in tn in the sequoia. I measured over last fill up and got right around 13.3 all highway. The camry on the other hand got over 46 mpg on similar highways with wd55 with air conditioning on that small 2.5 it drops it to 40 mpg but that still blows away the 13 the sequoia gets
We where talking about our 3rd gen Tacoma’s getting 13.5 mpg.
My Tundra would get 13mpg no matter how I was driving it. In town, hwy towing was a little worse. The sequoia has the same 5.7L V8.

Hey there OR! Actually, I am........noticed I'm holding at 25.6mpg and just above 1/2 tank.......and, not pedal to the metal! LOL
Surely this isn't Tank Average is B? I babak mine and am lucky to get 20 mpg Tank Average. Trip Avarage yes, but not tant.

Back