The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Good deal! Lookin' forward to the next video!

Well thanks and if you have any ideas on what to do or how to make the videos better just let me know. If you go to my channel you can see another video I put up
On it. Basically a short version of what I told you I plan on doing next.

I would rather not shoot it after I've put my time into it and I wouldn't have shot it from the get go. It's Atc quick ride for any who want to know and another video but you can get to it from my Chanel from there

Shoot it.... as in shoot the link... as in send it, upload, post it, c’mon man!

0ED3B8F8-F4C3-48C7-A1C3-4F3B881D8B0F.jpeg Was on the way into work this mornin. Truck on the centerline rumble bars n kicked up a rock. Yup! Cracked my windshield. Gettin a new one tomm mornin. $351 installed. Darn luck!

View attachment 20607 Was on the way into work this mornin. Truck on the centerline rumble bars n kicked up a rock. Yup! Cracked my windshield. Gettin a new one tomm mornin. $351 installed. Darn luck!

That stinks bman. At least you are getting it fixed. I guess it could have been worse it could have flung many rocks and chipped your paint and cracked your window

View attachment 20607 Was on the way into work this mornin. Truck on the centerline rumble bars n kicked up a rock. Yup! Cracked my windshield. Gettin a new one tomm mornin. $351 installed. Darn luck!
That feeling sucks. SMH.
That stinks bman. At least you are getting it fixed. I guess it could have been worse it could have flung many rocks and chipped your paint and cracked your window
@N1ck0145 Could have been worse... It could have been yours. :D

You're right, Nick! Coulda been worse! Still pi$$es me off though! I've replaced the windshield on all my vehicles I've had because of rocks......in fact, replaced every windshield in the office vehicle including the Dr's personal Expedition I caught a rock in! LOL I'm a rock magnet for sure!

Back