The Q & A Thread

I swear to God, I'm going to send Bogunn a blond wig...

Why are so many infatuated with this ****ing wig ?...

(or is it the man under it ?)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That didn't sound right... But I'll wait for quick answer...

Cool your jets there Goldilocks. You’re the one that posted the picture of your glamour shot wearing a wig. I just bring up the obvious.... that it’s a disturbing picture that looks like the spawn of Kato Kaelin and Sam Elliott.

Cool your jets there Goldilocks. You’re the one that posted the picture of your glamour shot wearing a wig. I just bring up the obvious.... that it’s a disturbing picture that looks like the spawn of Kato Kaelin and Sam Elliott.

Son , if my jets were even on they'd still be looking for bodies....:p

& for the wig post, guilty as charged...

Well, now that the wig discussion is (hopefully) over we can get back to the initial point of this long dead thread from 2013.
It actually isn’t a bad idea to have a thread for referrals of the most common questions to point people to.

Reactions: 4wd
:eek:
I’ll walk you through what I had to do..
1. Find some black tourmaline it is the most effective for personal protection.
2. get holy water. Splash it all around.
3. Pray.
Or just stop believing which worked for me.

I've seen too much weird **** not to believe....something...

Well, now that the wig discussion is (hopefully) over we can get back to the initial point of this long dead thread from 2013.
It actually isn’t a bad idea to have a thread for referrals of the most common questions to point people to.

& I'll add,,,,, we're nothing but thread killers, The OP started a legit thread & look what we've reduced it to...

I'll be back in a bit with a legit question...

Meh, individual threads i think are easier to search for as opposed to 1 keyword in an entire thread full of other infos

I've seen too much weird **** not to believe....something...

There’s definitely real out there. I’m a born again Christian. Jesus Christ died for our sins and rose again on the third day. The God and Creator of this world paid the sin debt for His creation so that we may spend eternity with Him when this life is over. There’s nothing more real. True peace that passes all understanding only comes from Christ.

& I'll add,,,,, we're nothing but thread killers, The OP started a legit thread & look what we've reduced it to...

Well, it did die off long ago, so did we rlly change its usefulness?

Meh, individual threads i think are easier to search for as opposed to 1 keyword in an entire thread full of other infos

That’s what I thought too. A single thread for each issue. Not one large one like this. I still don’t know if it would ever catch on though.

Agreed. We are kind of thread killers. Lol.

Back