Things that make you say WTF...

Driving behind someone who’s going 5-10mph under the speed limit until the light starts to turn red then they speed through it and leave you sitting at the red light. WTF!

People who don’t know how to get on the freeway. They slow down to merge and almost stop on the on ramp. WTF!

& funny thing is , I've seen small groups of three hauling ass across the I-5 a couple times haha...

I didnt see that pool until he hit it. WTF! There’s some physics behind that.
This was done with cgi there's a episode of mythbusters that they try to replicate the video and at the end they contacted the guys who did the video and they told them it was done on a computer

This was done with cgi there's a episode of mythbusters that they try to replicate the video and at the end they contacted the guys who did the video and they told them it was done on a computer
You keep your mouth shut!! You ruined this for me. Jerk ;) lol

Sorry, but you have to think what would have happened if he missed the pool, or even if he landed in the pool it's only 5 feet deep, I think he would have broken legs or something. Anyways when the mythbusters did it the couldn't get anywhere near the distance and the splashed down into a man made lake.

Back