Things that make you say WTF...

Sick ass people. That pissed me off to watch that... What the hell is the matter with people???

I know right ... I & my wife had to endure these free loading ****bags for almost 6 months (thats how long an unlawful detainer take to run it's course, what happened was wife's Dad had rented 2 spare bedrooms to a couple of low lifes & about 8 months after renting to them he died leaving us to clean up the mess with evictions/probate all that kind of pleasant ****, all I wanted to do was shotgun their sorry ass's but if I'd laid one finger on them most likely they'd end up owning the house, so it was a long 6 months of bullshit, there was people shooting up heroin, &/or meth in bathrooms, prostitution was also taking place & to watch it all unfold in front of you , knowing there's not one damned thing you can do about it is/was really ****ing hard to say the least...

I know right ... I & my wife had to endure these free loading ****bags for almost 6 months (thats how long an unlawful detainer take to run it's course, what happened was wife's Dad had rented 2 spare bedrooms to a couple of low lifes & about 8 months after renting to them he died leaving us to clean up the mess with evictions/probate all that kind of pleasant ****, all I wanted to do was shotgun their sorry ass's but if I'd laid one finger on them most likely they'd end up owning the house, so it was a long 6 months of bullshit, there was people shooting up heroin, &/or meth in bathrooms, prostitution was also taking place & to watch it all unfold in front of you , knowing there's not one damned thing you can do about it is/was really ****ing hard to say the least...
Justice is a slow process.

****ing gas tax in Ca. Did some quick calculating & if 1 million gallons a day sold (conservatively) generates $120,000 a day in tax revenue in just 5 years it will have made $2,592,000,000 (2 billion +) off tax payers, you can pave a 2 lane highway from the mexican border to Canada for that , all they tell us is it's for pot holes & infrastructure, I'm calling bullshit on that one...

****ing gas tax in Ca. Did some quick calculating & if 1 million gallons a day sold (conservatively) generates $120,000 a day in tax revenue in just 5 years it will have made $2,592,000,000 (2 billion +) off tax payers, you can pave a 2 lane highway from the mexican border to Canada for that , all they tell us is it's for pot holes & infrastructure, I'm calling bullshit on that one...

Not just that. The less expensive winter blend fuel was just released and the price still went up $.15 plus the $.12 fuel tax. I’m thinking that big oil took a turn while the state had us all bent over at the pump. I guess rape is not illegal if the victim is already bent over.

Not just that. The less expensive winter blend fuel was just released and the price still went up $.15 plus the $.12 fuel tax. I’m thinking that big oil took a turn while the state had us all bent over at the pump. I guess rape is not illegal if the victim is already bent over.

Ha-ha, that's about the size of it, Now watch how quickly that stupid ass "high speed train" To no where
& no one wanted gets funded & done , although it's already known how the public feels about it...I'm a socal native & I don't even recognize this place anymore, I'm truly done with Ca. & it's bullshit ...

Back