Trd OR or trd pro

So pulled the trigger after waiting for the manual a auto became available. Will try to upload pictures but says file is too big

Had to drive 2 hours but was worth the drive. Thanks for everyone’s inputs through out the thread and hope to contribute more as well as the journey begins.

Appreciate the support fellas! I was going to ask, OR did you drill a bigger drain hole? And if I have a bed cover will that obstruct the hole?

Appreciate the support fellas! I was going to ask, OR did you drill a bigger drain hole? And if I have a bed cover will that obstruct the hole?
I didn’t, I just put the tubes it came with under my bed mat by the factory holes. The water drains out and sits under my bed mat until it drains out.
I’ve been debating on drilling bigger holes where the factory holes are but I’d need to drill holes in my bed mat too. I use the whole bed of my truck and don’t want tubes there. I’m thinking of drilling on the upper part of the cab bed. I haven’t done anything because I don’t really want to drill into it anywhere.
Right now you can see where the tube is in the way and it would have to be taken out or get yanked out from being hit by stuff. 122CCA4C-1EB1-4596-9976-4F76E11C7D6C.jpeg I’m thinking of drilling so the tube goes from the cover to the back like the arrow. So it’s up and out of the way.

Back