What did you do with your Taco today

Installed extra led light strip from opt-720210428_131752_Film4~2.jpg
Took about 45 minutes start to finish .have to pull tailgate. Was not bad .blinkers ,hazard , running lights,brakes , and reverse which I did not wire .pretty bright !:)

Big difference for safety! I did have to open the square hole up on the top side where you put the canobler for the spare tire to be lowered down because the light bar is mounted on an aluminium track sealed in silicone an does not bend.

Last edited:
Yesterday we attempted to drive "Old Lime Creek Road" in Southern Colorado from the South end to the North end (it bypasses Coal Bank Pass on hwy 550). FAIL! Too early in the season, and after we had driven 3/4 of the way (9 miles? out of 12), we encountered way too much drift snow that we could NOT get through. So, rather than get stuck with absolutely no way to get help, we turned around and drove back to the start--took way over 2 hours. That was the rockiest trail I have ever driven. Lots of rock slides blocking parts of the trail, and lots of exposed rock to drive over. REALLY bumpy, but no scraping--mostly smaller rocks. We did have to get out several times to move trees, rocks and one large boulder. I won't try that trail again. No thanks.

Moved this boulder about 2 inches. It was stubborn.

We moved this guy about 2 in (2).jpg

Last edited:
Back