What did you do with your Taco today

So yesterday teh wife and I went back to her mother's house in North Dallas for some more stuff. We got an antique desk in excellent shape and a mini fridge for my back patio. I put a 12-pack of pop in the top shelf and a 12-pack of pop on the bottom shelf yesterday and today they're both ice cold.
What happened to that cool antique rocker?

2qElwFF8OeZcUd6AKg31Wt.jpg
I drove mine to get some pizza for dinner.

That pizza is called the compost heap. It’s mighty tasty. I don’t know who Jay is. I just joined this forum recently. If he lives is the Reno area we might dine in the same restaurant’s.
nobody knows who jay is :confused: it is an enigma at times
i am located near i80, approximately 1500 miles from Reno... perhaps i shall pass thru one day on the way to Riverbank California

What the heck is that ? Do you dine at the same restaurants as Jay ? lol
You beat me to that one
That pizza is called the compost heap. It’s mighty tasty. I don’t know who Jay is. I just joined this forum recently. If he lives is the Reno area we might dine in the same restaurant’s.
It would have looked better without the olives. I hope it at least came with anchovies. and jalapeño's somewhere in there.

have you tried the Farmer's pizza from pizza hut that may or may not be only found in Germany PizzaHuts
it has CORN onit lmao

that was my goto when i felt the need for German PizzaHut

it is whut i had for the Thanksgiving feast because i was late to the mess hall and a traditional Thanksgiving dinner abroad

this is the Texas supreme

1708870088615.png

i have not ever tried that combo

is that a staple in the SW and/or Mexico?
I’ve never been in New Mexico, so you’ll have to find someone from there to find out. I discovered that combo while working at a pizza restaurant when I was in high school. That’s been a couple years ago.

Back