What did you do with your Taco today

I put the same on my truck last year (V6). Made quite a difference in performance. I measured the pressure in my exhaust ahead of the muffler before and after replacing with the Borla exhaust. The stock exhaust had twice the pressure (inches of water on a manometer) than the Borla exhaust. There must be one hell of a lot of baffles in the stock muffler. I remember it was about twice as heavy as I thought it would be.
Ive had it on for a couple of weeks now, engine runs so much smoother. I didn't really want to spend the extra money over some of the others but in the end I'm glad I did. Just a tad louder than stock but sounds and runs so much better.

Ive had it on for a couple of weeks now, engine runs so much smoother. I didn't really want to spend the extra money over some of the others but in the end I'm glad I did. Just a tad louder than stock but sounds and runs so much better.

I have about 4K miles on the system. It has not gotten any louder or developed any off tones. It sounds exactly how it did when it was new.

Missed my taco today! You can see the damage caused by a drunk driver, Notice the bed separated from the cab on the drivers side about 6 inches from the cab due to the frame flexing.

Attachments

• RIP.png
    RIP.png
    152 KB · Views: 67
Oops need to learn about posting pictures. I am still dealing with neck problems wrist pain and head aches. I am very lucky it could have been much worse.
Damn drunk drivers![emoji2959] Hope the head and neck aren't serious. Did you contact a lawyer?

Oops need to learn about posting pictures. I am still dealing with neck problems wrist pain and head aches. I am very lucky it could have been much worse.

I have no clue how to post pics here either.
Glad it wasn't worse for sure...but that is still plenty bad.
Get a lawyer for sure.
I recently had to hire a lawyer for a work place injury. The owner was screwing me around badly, the second I had a lawyer that all changed.

I have no clue how to post pics here either.
Glad it wasn't worse for sure...but that is still plenty bad.
Get a lawyer for sure.
I recently had to hire a lawyer for a work place injury. The owner was screwing me around badly, the second I had a lawyer that all changed.
I'm sure that did some attitude adjusting... good luck with your injury healing and injury case BC!

a few days ago finished my GMRS setup.

I mounted up a Midland MXTA25 Ghost Antenna to my ARB bar.

View attachment 28896

Then I used their MXTA24 low profile cable (super easy to pass through firewall) and connected it to the MXT275 radio.

View attachment 28897

Talk to me about that antenna please?
Performance?
Where you got it from?

Looks like a great idea if it works well, and may consider it for my Canyon when I get it. I'll be moving my Tad M10 over to the new truck.

added some ARB lights this weekend - AR21 V2 floods. quick install wiring them up to the sPOD.

Adjustments.jpg

I can actually see the deer at night now haha

I like your plate.

thanks!

Talk to me about that antenna please?
Performance?
Where you got it from?

Looks like a great idea if it works well, and may consider it for my Canyon when I get it. I'll be moving my Tad M10 over to the new truck.

I got it directly from Midland since I had the radio already but OK4WD has a bundle https://ok4wd.com/brands/midland/midland-mxt275-radio-cable-antenna-midmxt2750b

I wanted something a little lower profile and this fit the bill. Have only used it so far vehicle to vehicle in a convoy and it’s been great. Definitely digging GMRS over CB.

Last edited:
Back