What have you done to your Tacoma today?

I need to do that. Keep forgetting until I see them when I’m in there driving.
I saw them this morning and told myself I'm gonna get those off........didn't. Got done washing it and told myself I'm gonna get those off.........didn't. Sittin here thinkin' to myself I was gonna do sumthin real important...........went and did it! LOL

I saw them this morning and told myself I'm gonna get those off........didn't. Got done washing it and told myself I'm gonna get those off.........didn't. Sittin here thinkin' to myself I was gonna do sumthin real important...........went and did it! LOL

Haha. I partially peeled the XM sticker off one day so it actually looks worse now. Free advertising for XM.

Haha. I partially peeled the XM sticker off one day so it actually looks worse now. Free advertising for XM.
Yeah.......I have nothing to do with them. Had XM at one time......paid like $79/year. They sent me a renewal bill for $349 I think.......called them and told them to cancel XM. They've sent me letters.....phone calls.........emails.........told them they could give it to me for FREE and I'd still decline. They asked why?......Told them they'd tried to screw me on the bill and I don't allow a 2nd chance. They still send me their crap. LOL

Yeah.......I have nothing to do with them. Had XM at one time......paid like $79/year. They sent me a renewal bill for $349 I think.......called them and told them to cancel XM. They've sent me letters.....phone calls.........emails.........told them they could give it to me for FREE and I'd still decline. They asked why?......Told them they'd tried to screw me on the bill and I don't allow a 2nd chance. They still send me their crap. LOL

I actually keep it now for the first time. The way it works out it’s cheaper to keep it in a plan for two vehicles and the app and the wife wants it.

I actually keep it now for the first time. The way it works out it’s cheaper to keep it in a plan for two vehicles and the app and the wife wants it.
I woulda kept it if they woulda honored their original billing. Now, their down to 6 months for $25 and no hook-up fee. Still told them no. When I got the TRDOR about 5-6 weeks ago they gave me 3 months for Free Trial.......I have yet to turn it on! LOL

I woulda kept it if they woulda honored their original billing. Now, their down to 6 months for $25 and no hook-up fee. Still told them no. When I got the TRDOR about 5-6 weeks ago they gave me 3 months for Free Trial.......I have yet to turn it on! LOL
I used it for the 3mo and then they started the calling and emailing. I have hit the take me off the email 3 times and I still get them. The last time they called me I said if you call me one more time I’m calling the BBB and reporting you for harassment. I haven’t got a call since.

I used it for the 3mo and then they started the calling and emailing. I have hit the take me off the email 3 times and I still get them. The last time they called me I said if you call me one more time I’m calling the BBB and reporting you for harassment. I haven’t got a call since.
I like mentioning ftc.

Our cable company kept calling and offering us a deal on package upgrades.
I asked to be put on do not call list.

2nd time i said same thing

3rd time i asked for a supervisor..... told the super what was going on and was told it may take a week to stop due to their system. So i said "ill call the ftc, im sure they can help you with that".

Never had a call from them again.

Next time I get sumthin in the mail, email or even a phone call I'll tell them I'm gonna drive by their office and shoot out their porch light every year on the anniversary of them bothering me!:)

Back