What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Meh, its not a huge one. Just enough to offset the 3 tier crapsman i have i think. Its on sale for $100 off and somehow about $50 cheaper than the 1 a size down from it.

View attachment 16670

Fancy. I have a three tier craftsman too. It’s getting a little rickety after a couple moves. I like the design of the Husky. I may have to look into one.

Fancy. I have a three tier craftsman too. It’s getting a little rickety after a couple moves. I like the design of the Husky. I may have to look into one.
It was the right price.
I have a large kobalt for most tools.

I use the crapsmen for electrical **** like bulbs, solder supplies, extra sensors, crimping stuff, clips and fasteners, and pc repair ****.

Ill keep either the mid or the top crapsman for my dremel.

I can sell the other 2 and should cover half the cost of this.

It was the right price.
I have a large kobalt for most tools.

I use the crapsmen for electrical **** like bulbs, solder supplies, extra sensors, crimping stuff, clips and fasteners, and pc repair ****.

Ill keep either the mid or the top crapsman for my dremel.

I can sell the other 2 and should cover half the cost of this.

I do the same thing as far as organization. I need more space though. It’s time for me to buy a better box.

I do the same thing as far as organization. I need more space though. It’s time for me to buy a better box.

Not sure how long the sale is good for... my nearest store had 6 of these yesterday... none today.
Next closest had 2 earlier..... none now that werent spoken for.

This is the extra deep one, the shallower one is more spensive

Back