What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Man it is nice.
Got the truck I wanted from the ground up this time. Premium and tech packages with TSS-P and an OffRoad.

Congrats bro, I was really tempted to get an OR a few weeks ago, went in for an oil change and I saw a cement grey one with leather and all the bells and whistles. But I couldn’t fathom taking on another 5-6 years. So I decided to just pay this sucker off as fast as possible. Then later on decide if I want a new truck payment or go crazy with this one as far as mods go lol.

Congrats bro, I was really tempted to get an OR a few weeks ago, went in for an oil change and I saw a cement grey one with leather and all the bells and whistles. But I couldn’t fathom taking on another 5-6 years. So I decided to just pay this sucker off as fast as possible. Then later on decide if I want a new truck payment or go crazy with this one as far as mods go lol.

You have a great looking truck Cuban. The mods look great. That makes it easier to keep. Lol

Did Toytec aal's (overload removed), Wildpeak 265/70/17 SL, and Spidertrax 1.25in spacers. Rides much more stable, no rub. Gained 1in up front (still stock susp) and 2 7/8 in out back. Im gonna let the rears settle a little and then figure out fronts. Probably will go OME 884 ( 1inch) and Bilsteins at zero. Not sure yet.20180821_110457.jpeg20180821_110517.jpeg

Back