What have you done to your Tacoma today?

IMG_1585.jpg
Got some 265/75r16 KO2’s. I’m going to grab some trd beadlocks down the road instead of going the 4runner route. Excuse the pic, I’m not a picture person, it’s dark and a crappy iphone camera

View attachment 20215 How about what was done to my truck today. WTF, why even leave a note at all? I think I would have been less pissed without it!!

Wow.... if it makes you feel any better I have after market fenders flares because one day in the middle of my shift I noticed my front left fender was snapped in half and dangling by a thread and scuffs on my front bumper and I didn’t get a note....I would’ve been more pissed at them calling it a car ...

Leaving a note without any info is insult to injury.
The note with no info just made it that much worse. I am sure it was for anyone who might have been watching so it looked like they left info. At least the damage wasn’t major, just one of the body color panels on bumper. I can easily fix it (will see what it cost), or just leave it as I will most likely get worse wheeling. It’s that first ding that always hurts the most!

Back