Whatcha eating?

Ohhh ya! Great combination Nefeol!
When I'm asked what I want on my burger... I say a hot dog! :)

I looked at a waitress about 6 months ago at Burger 55 in Penticton, said yes I would like a plain burger but add a pound of bacon and 12 slices of old cheddar cheese to it please. After a few seconds of silence, she smiled, looked me in the eyes, and said oh so your one of those eh. Lol

Ps. If anyone ever goes to Penticton you must go to Burger 55 there. Usually a couple times a year I just jump on my street bike and ride down there for lunch it is so good.

Shiskabob chicken skewers, and caesar salad for lunch soon, had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, and going for dinner at Boston pizza tonight with my future sister in law so we can talk.

Smoked tritip with oak and cherry wood,
Twice baked taters
Shrooms

Brand new kickass cutting board custom made by someone we all know.
Thank you @Bogunn !!!!
Complete with functional juice groove, even the part with "Justus" is functional!

This cutting board is awesome, check out the dudes work and support our buddy!

https://g2handwerker.com/

View attachment 30551 View attachment 30546 View attachment 30547 View attachment 30548 View attachment 30549 View attachment 30550

Anytime @Bojangles
Thank you for the business.

Smoked tritip with oak and cherry wood,
Twice baked taters
Shrooms

Brand new kickass cutting board custom made by someone we all know.
Thank you @Bogunn !!!!
Complete with functional juice groove, even the part with "Justus" is functional!

This cutting board is awesome, check out the dudes work and support our buddy!

https://g2handwerker.com/

View attachment 30551 View attachment 30546 View attachment 30547 View attachment 30548 View attachment 30549 View attachment 30550
'Jangles, I wanna quarantine at your house! That's some good eatin'!

Bogunn thats one nice cutting board you made there! i made one in wood shop when i was in high school... lets just say it ended up being some nice wood for the fire pit. haha!

basically, i took wood shop to play with all the power tools.
Dude, its huge too..... I washed it in the shower the other day cuz it laughs at the kitchen sink :confused:. Its also got finger cutouts to carry by, and its like 2" thick iirc.

I gave dimensions i WANTED AND WILL USE...... Bogunn met every need.
I just need to find a bigger sink.

Dude, its huge too..... I washed it in the shower the other day cuz it laughs at the kitchen sink :confused:. Its also got finger cutouts to carry by, and its like 2" thick iirc.

I gave dimensions i WANTED AND WILL USE...... Bogunn met every need.
I just need to find a bigger sink.
hahaha! the shower works! its a nice cutting board. and from all the grillin and bbq you do, you need a big board!

Back