Where are the Canadians?

My fishing buddy got that one at Tim Horton's I also have a Toque for the Canadian cold!!

Attachments

• IMG_0042[1].JPG
    IMG_0042[1].JPG
    546.2 KB · Views: 16
LOL... Oh ya!.. they were real good! :) here's a line from Bob McKenzie who was one of the characters...

It's a ten speed, a five speed times two. Besides there's no way we're wrecking this one eh... This is a BEER truck!

yeah, my team had a great streak going. we would have made the playoffs for sure. and of course something had to come along to mess it up....friggen china virus.

We sure do miss our hockey. :( I was so happy for St Louis last year. They are the reigning champions and do so proudly. Its such a long season to get to the playoffs and that's a mini season in itself, but to have hockey cut short sure is sad. Better days ahead.

You are so right. It really changes up the line ups with players healing. Some teams were banking on other team's injuries before the stoppage. So you're an LA fan eh, I've always liked Drew Doughty.

Wow..you go right back to the original expansion. I remember it well. You followed some of the greats in LA. Marcel Dionne and the Triple Crown Line, Luc Robitaille, Wayne Gretzky... exciting years. I like your line.. "Everyone healed up" :) I can't wait till they drop the puck again!

Back