Your Dogs

my dumbass dog recently injured her knee chasing a damned rabbit out in the back yard
and now she wobbles around sideways :( no noticeable pain but cannot climb the stairs and much trouble hobbling down them stairs
Not a lot you can do for a flat tire other than wait for it to heal.

i don't think she will ever heal proper from this
the meds the Vet gave her ran out 2 weeks ago ... 7 day rigor
had to pry her little mouth open and squirt that nasty stuff down her throat
probably some steroids chit
i tasted some that hit her tongue then splashed on my hand
it was NASTY
no wonder she shook her head furiously after it was squirted back into her throat

It's April 10: National Hug Your Dog Day. Hugging your dog releases a hormone in both pup and person called “oxytocin,” informally referred to as “the cuddle hormone

My dog gets loads of affection, although very few hugs. There are many ways to show a dog affection.

Walks, grooming, baths, consistent feeding schedule, healthy food, play, romps in dog parks, protection, health vet visits, control of parasites...............just to name a few.

Your dog has gotta to miss you if on the road all the time. Who takes care of your dog?

Last edited:
my dog sleeps ALL DAY, or so it would seem
she don't miss sh!t
never put a spycamera on her to monitor her business

If a dog sleeps all day, it's very bored, or very old. I had a cocker spaniel that use to go nuts when I came home from work everyday. That dog missed me bad.
Heck you gotta feed um, and take time to care for them. Its no life for an animal if never home.

Now comes Zara the big brown dog, Frankie the little guy, and the newest fella, Balto from Missouri. :)

Ouch. The pictures I'm trying to post says "file to large." Could the reason be this thread that started in 2013 and my laptop with todays technology won't let me post pictures on this thread ? A reminder that I am still a dumbass with modern technology….

Now comes Zara the big brown dog, Frankie the little guy, and the newest fella, Balto from Missouri. :)

Ouch. The pictures I'm trying to post says "file to large." Could the reason be this thread that started in 2013 and my laptop with todays technology won't let me post pictures on this thread ? A reminder that I am still a dumbass with modern technology….

Back