77,777 milestone

A v6 has not been put into a single/regular cab since 1997 for the Tacoma
I am Not sure about a tundra

I keep getting confused with the looks of v6 components vs the 4. Seems no matter what year taco with a 4, they all look old.

the ps resevoir cap was opened to check level
not a drop on the checkstick!... even after driving around for the heat expansion
no whiny noise noticed with low level such as my '97 does

i did not notice any weepage or whettness underneath when i was tooling around on that front diff and undercover

now its all sprayed with anti-salt spray so a leak at the rack and lines will be terribly difficult to spot :confused:

not a drop on the checkstick!... even after driving around for the heat expansion

i did not notice any weepage or whettness underneath when i was tooling around on that front diff and undercover

now its all sprayed with anti-salt spray so a leak at the rack and lines will be terribly difficult to spot :confused:
must've evaporated.................

must've evaporated.................

Yeah, I noticed it on my 1st reply of the morning yesterday till my computer adjusted for it. I guess they're having some sort of server error.

can i suppose that the power steering fluid is going to be the exact same as the type T-IV transmission fluid this truck needs
i searched and cannot find much for any deets on this.
ty!

not the WS stuff

ai yo................ I didn't say take it for service.

Pick up your cell phone call Toyota. Ask to be transferred to the Service Department. Ask the person in Service what is recommended for PS fluid. They will ask you for the year and model, possibly the engine. They need this information because requirements change based on year and model. They will tell you what is the proper fluid.

If the Service people can't help, ask to be transferred to the Parts Desk.

Don't make this complex.

Back