Anybody know about speakers?

Ahh....so a feeble attempt at denigration. So, this terminology is out of my vocabulary.

Doesn't the man tweet enough trash to seal his fate.

FWIW, I'm not much of a Trump fan. But I also am able to recognized the resistance he was facing before he took the Oath of Office. Anyone remember Maxine with a bullhorn encouraging violence and shouting, "IMPEACH 42!!!!!"? I'd guess most have forgotten.

He was the only president that I can recall that was trying to place America 1st. I remember all the way back to Nixon. Now, we face rising deficit, run-away inflation, recession on the horizon, unsecure borders, ............................I could to on.....but there is no point. Just trying to survive until 2024 elections. Hopefully, a candidate of merit will surface.
Believe me I know all about trump than many. While he's a shrewd business man, he got a real bad deal his entire 4 years from not being in Washington's corrupt country club, and he's still paying for it. I hope the hell he does get back, and this time cleans house.

Oh maaaaaan........I just looked at the date of the OP's original post. Back in 2020. I got sucked in by Tom Cat.
I'd suspect the OP has installed the new speakers by now.

@tacojoel
I agree with all your points, except one. I don't think he will be able to return. Too much media tide is against him.

Last edited:
well one of the run-off candidates is purported to be a defund-the-police
So they say, He want's these social workers to handle these violent crimes issues. I could just see how that's going to play out. Chicago is going to be like watching the movie demolition man in real life. These politicians are either utterly stupid, or they are purposely trying to burn this country down.

Oh maaaaaan........I just looked at the date of the OP's original post. Back in 2020. I got sucked in by Tom Cat.

don't blame @Tom Cat
124616.jpg

I am a huge Trump fan. While I admit his mouth does get him into trouble, he is the first president I can remember since Reagan that actually gave a crap about our country instead of their own political agendas. He certainly didn't need the job or the headaches that go with it, and I'm sure his ego was a driving force as well. But I don;t think anyone can argue that his policies were working, especially looking at the mess Biden and the dems have made of our country. I certainly hope all those who voted for Biden just because they didn't like Trump personally have realized the error of their ways and don;t repeat that mistake in 2024.
BidenTrump.jpg

too many unabated cheaters are out there.
I think its more fundamental.

Today's voters only follow what is on FB, TT, social media and the news. None will research a candidate's history or past voting trends. They will listen to the candidates speeches to buy into the empty promises and myopic vision.

In short, they vote based on ignorance and media glitz.

@tacojoel
I agree with all your points, except one. I don't think he will be able to return. Too much media tide is against him.
I think he's got a better than 50/50 chance of being back. Media will do all they can to prevent it. They're already ramping up. Republicans need to get better at this early voting game.

too many cheats out there, its all rigged
not too many will pass up a 50$ or whatever the amount of giftcard was to hand over a ballot that they don't give an absolut fck about filling out themselves
i think they call these cheats harvesters?

too many cheats out there, its all rigged
not too many will pass up a 50$ or whatever the amount of giftcard was to hand over a ballot that they don't give an absolut fck about filling out themselves
i think they call these cheats harvesters?
They need to make ballot harvesting illegal in all states.

I am a huge Trump fan. While I admit his mouth does get him into trouble, he is the first president I can remember since Reagan that actually gave a crap about our country instead of their own political agendas. He certainly didn't need the job or the headaches that go with it, and I'm sure his ego was a driving force as well. But I don;t think anyone can argue that his policies were working, especially looking at the mess Biden and the dems have made of our country. I certainly hope all those who voted for Biden just because they didn't like Trump personally have realized the error of their ways and don;t repeat that mistake in 2024.
View attachment 36102
trump-rushmore-small.jpg

True story, you can't make this sh*t up; When the very first Republican debate was held in 2015, 17 Republican candidates participated and spoke that night on National tv. The next morning, my 79 year old mother called me and said she listened to every word from all 17 candidates and told me Donald Trump was going to be our next President of the United States of America.

I agree with you jjsinaz, if Trump could just keep his big mouth shut with all the name calling and stop sayin "grab her by the p*ssy" remarks and just act more President like, more people will vote for him this time around. Just sayin…...

Back