Covid

There have been some studies over the last couple years since post covid after the vax was issued. They claim that far, far more people worldwide are dying than in the past, especially middle aged. Some doctors are claiming it's from taking the covid vaccine. They can't conclude its anything but.

There have been some studies over the last couple years since post covid after the vax was issued. They claim that far, far more people worldwide are dying than in the past, especially middle aged. Some doctors are claiming it's from taking the covid vaccine. They can't conclude its anything but.

so one of those 'conspiracy theories' about the vaxx being used for worldwide population control by the elite may be working as planned?

I can only speak from my experience.

My immediate family recieved the complete vaccine regime. We isolated and wore masks when out and about. We had no ill affects from the vax nor did we contract the virus.

We have neighbors and coworkers who scoffed at the guidelines. A coworker (unvaxd) contracted Covid leading to his death. He was in his 30s. A neighbor contracted Covid, also not vaxd, she was not hospitalized, but endured a long, long recovery. To this date, she still suffers from diminished lung capacity, low endurance, foot & lower leg problems and taste/smell is altered. These are just 2 people we personally know, we have others within our circle who also scoffed and end up ill.

In the beginning of the pandemic, there was a large amount of misinformation. Some of the mythinformation has transformed into conspiracy and now is construed as fact.

So, believe what you want. Speak based on YOUR experience, not your perceptions.

Last edited:
geesh! a 30 year old!? that is awful truly awful
were there underlying conditions this 30 year old had that others do not necessarily have
need more deets there...

experimental non-fully tested by whatever agency tests long-term effects
big pharma NOT HELD LIABLE for ANY complications that may or may not arise from use of THEIR product that is NOT fully tested in the long-term scheme of things

Government looking and hinting to FORCE this upon the peasants, like they did the military folks for one instance
GLA the mess they were looking to get into...

so sad.....so many inflammatory words. :( experimental, big pharma, force, peasants....... :(

Do you really think there was time for extended trials of testing??? Our situation would have been much worse with a delay of that duration. Remember how quickly this was spreading. Imagine the impact of several years of testing delays.

Not giving you any "deets" on the coworker. He has passed. Besides, you'd probably twist the details into a conspiracy script.

no there was no time for any extended trials for testing it proper

WHY did big pharma have the need to NOT be held liable

it spreads fast and those with the good immune systems will build up that natural immunity, case closed
keep those that might be susceptible well-confined and guarded locked down
one-size glove does NOT fit the general populous, obviously
or i would definitely be a dead ringer from the plague :confused: it failed to take me under and i tried my best to find the zombie, it was an adventure

Last edited:
so ALL 30 year olds need forced to be vaxx'd because of this one individual that nobody knows what triggered it
some people were in the ER dead from gunshots BUT they tested their blood AND were infected SO THOSE medical people chalked up this death because of plague when in all actuality it was a gunshot would and not the plague

i recall waiting PATIENTLY for the local news to say who these people dying were aged, and any other ailments they suffered from so that I personally could make a very informed decision to get jabbed or not

That INFO NEVER EVER came to I
the plague shoulda taken i because i nowhere in a perfect healthy individual not so ever
but rarely get a cold conjestion and usually can fight it off within a few days or less than a week
anything after a week that does not go away i have to seek medical help as a rule of thumb

I can only speak from my experience.

My immediate family recieved the complete vaccine regime. We isolated and wore masks when out and about. We had no ill affects from the vax nor did we contract the virus.

We have neighbors and coworkers who scoffed at the guidelines. A coworker (unvaxd) contracted Covid leading to his death. He was in his 30s. A neighbor contracted Covid, also not vaxd, she was not hospitalized, but endured a long, long recovery. To this date, she still suffers from diminished lung capacity, low endurance, foot & lower leg problems and taste/smell is altered. These are just 2 people we personally know, we have others within our circle who also scoffed and end up ill.

In the beginning of the pandemic, there was a large amount of misinformation. Some of the mythinformation has transformed into conspiracy and now is construed as fact.

So, believe what you want. Speak based on YOUR experience, not your perceptions.
Covid seems to search out people that have weak immune systems. Seems if you rarely get sick you're not going to contract covid so no need for the vax. My wife is generally healthy getting 1 cold a year. She took the vax, and had a bad reaction needing a visit to the er. She was fine by the end of the day. At any rate she contracted covid again, and won't have anything to do with these booster shots. Its kind of strange knowing a friend that died from the vax, yet his wife tried to sue the doctors, and big pharma for wrongful death, yet they had immunity from any lawsuit.

so ALL 30 year olds need forced to be vaxx'd because of this one individual that nobody knows what triggered it
some people were in the ER dead from gunshots BUT they tested their blood AND were infected SO THOSE medical people chalked up this death because of plague when in all actuality it was a gunshot would and not the plague

I did not say nor imply such as you claim.
Please do not imply I said or implied such nonsense drivel.

You're workin' real hard to make theory.

Just spittin' back what I heard on all news channels endlessly day in day out for the longest of spells

Government forcing took it one step too far!

Covid seems to search out people that have weak immune systems. Seems if you rarely get sick you're not going to contract covid so no need for the vax. My wife is generally healthy getting 1 cold a year. She took the vax, and had a bad reaction needing a visit to the er. She was fine by the end of the day. At any rate she contracted covid again, and won't have anything to do with these booster shots. Its kind of strange knowing a friend that died from the vax, yet his wife tried to sue the doctors, and big pharma for wrongful death, yet they had immunity from any lawsuit.
So like yer basic darwinism
The basic primal of science

Yes. Under the Brandon administration, anytime someone dies say from a car crash, slip and fall, drowning, shooting... if those people just so happen to also have kung-flu when they died, the brandonites will add those deaths to the tally of kung-flu victims.

Dan Bongino had some intresting comments regarding the vaxx passports on his show last evening

could be conspiracy?
but those in time are very often proved very accurate...

Back