Covid

It's all about the money big pharma made from these vax's, and everyone else that profited from it. They have a good thing going still with these booster shots.
Now after 2 years of canceling anyone that suspected it a lab leak that lead to covid, it's now coming to roost that it likely was. Back then I asked my doctor when he was pushing the vax like no tomorrow if this Chinese flu came from a wet market. He thought that was bs, and likely was engineered in a lab. When I told others about this, they thought I was some sort of quack spreading conspiracy theories. Our fearless leader and fauci continued to lie to us about it. I gotta believe the chit will soon hit the fan on this scandal.

Last edited:
Classified files about the plague from China look to now be declassified across the board
Fauci continues to lie like the devil...

Classified files about the plague from China look to now be declassified across the board
Fauci continues to lie like the devil...
I doubt we will ever know the true origins of the china flu. So far it's been one of the greatest coverup's with your buddy Fauci included. At least we may know why these vaccines were never approved for humans, and how many suffered bad side affects.

They still don't get it, how inflation is caused, or maybe they do, but are too stubborn to admit it. It's funny how they all have the same dopy answer that's bs when it comes to supporting Brandon's proposed budget. Just blows my mind we have those kind of people running this country.

I like seeing people wearing their face diapers while driving all alone in their cars or riding a bicycle out in the open breeze while being masked up.

Could be they are extremely sick people just hanging on by a thread for dear life

Watched a clip of Fauci last night after he had his latest vaccine booster shot.....the little sniffling weasel was having a reaction complaining to the camera guy he felt like chit.

Last edited:
Back