Covid

Finally, but i wonder if all province's like quebec will follow. They are not like much of canada and do their own thing. I know canada relies on a lot of u.s. tourism for their income. That usually has a way.

Yep, been on the news that our government has been bilked billions over this crap. I think they said it even started under trump with the covid small business relief funds that ended up with fraud going overseas .

... do you remember those days when you were required to fill out a traveler health form to travel to New York state
:confused:

i just found a pdf of my form whilst looking for rusty crusty pics

So now that vaxx has caused blood clots in eyes for some that they risk blindness
And you won't hear anything about that on the msn., why is that?

So now that vaxx has caused blood clots in eyes for some that they risk blindness
And you won't hear anything about that on the msn., why is that?
MSN is all blue politics.....................or spewing popular beliefs

If this claim were true, then all blood transfusions have the same risk, regardless.

Seems more like a "gas lighting" claim.

Just like the cartoon posted.

It could be IDK
But should I ever need a blood transfusion I will demand to not have that tainted china crap put in that could kill me they don't know what it does!

I'm curioius.....What China crap is put into blood?

Please educate me. I'm a motorcycle rider, one day I may need a transfusion.

amazing..................

Make a trip to the local Red Cross to donate some blood. You will quickly learn about the screening process prior to being able to donate..

Blood is examined for pathogens before it is distributed for consumption.

I'm beginning to smell the foul stench of racism..................

Reminds me of a time when fear of a blood transfusion from an African-American into Caucasian would alter their skin color.

Last edited:
Don't! forget the screening of HIV AIDS that guess who?? Anthony Fauci played a bastard role In that sick one as well

Back