Covid

Well....FWIW. I've seen the ravages of Covid. My wife lost 3 coworkers due to Covid. Our neighbor got Covid August 2020, not severe but home hospitalized. She is still battling the effects. Reduced lung capacity, less endurance, blood circulation issues in her feet, generally a weak feeling.

People we know who have received the vax series have remained healthy, including this family. Yes, tomorrow may bring a different situation.

Frankly, the pharma companies are always making profit. Just like every other business....... The part of this people have yet to realize is our tax $$$ are funding the free vaccines. All the cost is being buried by the govt. Wanna see insane profit, dig into the margins Pharma is making on boner pills. Even the $99 for 44 pills on TV is making $$$$. No company sells anything without making a profit.

Get the vax or don't get the vax. Its your risk.

Well....FWIW. I've seen the ravages of Covid. My wife lost 3 coworkers due to Covid. Our neighbor got Covid August 2020, not severe but home hospitalized. She is still battling the effects. Reduced lung capacity, less endurance, blood circulation issues in her feet, generally a weak feeling.

People we know who have received the vax series have remained healthy, including this family. Yes, tomorrow may bring a different situation.

Frankly, the pharma companies are always making profit. Just like every other business....... The part of this people have yet to realize is our tax $$$ are funding the free vaccines. All the cost is being buried by the govt. Wanna see insane profit, dig into the margins Pharma is making on boner pills. Even the $99 for 44 pills on TV is making $$$$. No company sells anything without making a profit.

Get the vax or don't get the vax. Its your risk.
Well i had a good friend that turned 60 pass away hrs. after receiving the vax. His wife still feels guilty as she recommended they both get it. The vax caused blood clots in his heart, and lungs killing him hrs later. This guy was healthy as a horse otherwise.
Imo, healthy people don't need the vax. Its a risk thats probably worth it for those with compromise health issues.

Hmmmm...blood clots usually begin in the legs or as a result of trauma.

Not saying he didnt pass away. Just it is an odd circumstance and definitely not the typical response.

Getting or not the vaccine is your choice. Although, I would counsel to only relate facts and avoid the lefty drivel. The best way to combat drivel is with facts. You can tell when they are in a corner. That is when they begin gaslighting or name calling or other types of distraction off the subject.

When I went overseas for work, I received all sorts of vax. Everything from MMR to Rabies and Distemper. I'm glad I did. I had to visit several areas with questionable health for extended periods.

Getting or not getting the jab is your choice...

That is false for some, especially military
They pulled vaxxx passports in Chicago and other places to be able to go anywhere do anything

So yeah, it became very close to being forced upon all
F them for ever considering doing that at all

Last edited:
I agree, let it be your choice whether you feel better vaxed or not. After all, its your life. Theres been no proof that the vax prevents others from contracting covid.

i have an older cousin in Kansas who said his ex-lady pressured him into getting the jab
and now says he suffers from long-covid that keeps messing with his head!

My older cousin recently past away from alzheimer's at 78 years old. Whether a coincidence, or not he was diagnosed with it shortly after taking the jab a little over a year ago. There was no family history of dementia, or alzheimers that happened to the family going back to his grand parents.

I got a phone call from a friend thats a retired 78 year old doctor that now lives in naples florida. After the pleasantries of wishing each a merry christmas, we got talking on the subject of covid, and the vax's. Oh boy did i open a can of worms with him. He talked my ear off on how bad the vaccines are bad for you. He'd rather take the risk of an appendix surgery than getting the jab. Said in no way would he recommend putting that stuff in your body. The chance of fatal blood clots are very real. He's going to send me all kinds of data on this.

So, help me to understand.

If the vax is so bad, then why aren't 1000's upon 1000's of people dying from the vax???? Why didn't I die? or my family die? We have all received the Covid vaccine. If the situation is as dire as all these learned folks claim, then why am I and my family still healthy? Are we the anomaly?

I wouldn't doubt that any vax for any aliment could cause death in some circumstance or another. There is always a risk. It just a matter of how much risk you are willing to take.

Example. Polio has an outbreak in your area.....you have a choice of receiving the vax or not. There is a risk of rejection of the vax. So, your risking Polio or rejection illness or health. Which will you choose? How about the MMR vaccine, did you receive that?? Are you taking any medications for health problems? There are risks with maintenance meds.

These questions are not necessary for replies. They are just for thinking purposes.

It is always an easy task to find the outlying example to refute the evidence. All I'm saying is to look at evidence around you. 10s of thousands of people died as a direct result of Covid. What is the count of deaths as a result of the Covid vaccine?? I'm pretty sure the count is significantly less.

In the end, it is the individual's choice. They should consider all the facts with a neutral, thinking mind.

Ok how about this to chew on
If that china virus is so bad then how come the 10s upon 10s of MILLIONS in the USA alone did not perish as they had originally intended it to be?

Fauci will have all the answers
Hopefully soon!...

Yeah, I wonder about what his motivation is.......

Simple. Early mitigation steps were taken. Masks and self isolation. It didn't halt the spread, it was intended to slow the spread until a vax could be developed. The early versions were not very effective.

China took a different approach. Much more severe with minimal effect. I remain in contact with ex-patriot friends in China. They are going through a world of hell. Entire towns were quarantined. Positive individuals were taken and detained in "special" hospitals. The USA is essentially in control. China is dealing with plague level spread.

Last edited:
the motivation is probably money and power IDK
i don't think masks (or face diapers if you will) stopped much of anything except young schoolkids and even younger from developing properly
there were controlled studies out there with the masks that were pretty much censored from twatter and the likes

china knew about this months before i heard about it and sent minions out to infect the world before anybody was hip to it
you can blame the orangeman for that there

the motivation is probably money and power IDK
i don't think masks (or face diapers if you will) stopped much of anything except young schoolkids and even younger from developing properly
there were controlled studies out there with the masks that were pretty much censored from twatter and the likes

china knew about this months before i heard about it and sent minions out to infect the world before anybody was hip to it
you can blame the orangeman for that there

ahhhh.... another myth. I was in China from 2014 thru 2019. China is economically dependent on USA. What would be the motivation to severe the $$$ pipeline?

Those of us who were in China knew something was going on. Word of mouth is quicker than the censored media in China. We knew about SARS, H1N1, Swine fever.....well before the news. China works very hard to keep any level of embarrassment or "losing face" from the public. We knew something was happening in WuHan. Wasn't sure what, but it was known to be some type of infection.

Uness you have access to classified Gov't documents that indicate what was known.......... then its speculation. In truth, the "orangeman" didn't trust China as far as he could throw the Washington Monument. But he had to play the game because the USA economy is dependent on China.

Yes, the USA and China economies are co-dependent.

Sometimes, it is wise to question claims and the motivations driving those claims.

So, help me to understand.

If the vax is so bad, then why aren't 1000's upon 1000's of people dying from the vax???? Why didn't I die? or my family die? We have all received the Covid vaccine. If the situation is as dire as all these learned folks claim, then why am I and my family still healthy? Are we the anomaly?

I wouldn't doubt that any vax for any aliment could cause death in some circumstance or another. There is always a risk. It just a matter of how much risk you are willing to take.

Example. Polio has an outbreak in your area.....you have a choice of receiving the vax or not. There is a risk of rejection of the vax. So, your risking Polio or rejection illness or health. Which will you choose? How about the MMR vaccine, did you receive that?? Are you taking any medications for health problems? There are risks with maintenance meds.

These questions are not necessary for replies. They are just for thinking purposes.

It is always an easy task to find the outlying example to refute the evidence. All I'm saying is to look at evidence around you. 10s of thousands of people died as a direct result of Covid. What is the count of deaths as a result of the Covid vaccine?? I'm pretty sure the count is significantly less.

In the end, it is the individual's choice. They should consider all the facts with a neutral, thinking mind.
Some are, but were not being told the actual cause of death. In his words were being lied to, just like our southern border is secure.

Imo, once your health is compromised, there isn't much of a choice to make. You get the vax or you take your chances. The vax will minimize the effects of covid. A healthy person probably won't need it if they get only 2 colds a year. Only issue i was told with the vax, and all these boosters is it weakens your immune system where you become more susceptible to every bug going around.

i have not had a persistent 'cold' since early February '20... almost 3 years now
for the past 2 weeks i have been trying to fight off something i caught
still sniffling and coughing as of today... the 1st week was bad! thot i was a goner

Back