detailing your taco...

I am looking more for a spray on product
That can be blown away clean with air compressor hose
I so do not wish to use water because it goes places one might not wish it to do so

don't have power washer nor do i wish to spray a bunch of water on there inside
just compressed air hose that can be controlled

dryice blasting would be the best ultimate tool i am thinking
but geez that stuff is still so rich currently!

I can control the spray force on my crapsman power washer so it isn't so harsh, but I still avoid using it on my tacoma unless its really caked up with salt, or mud...don't like to blast water where it doesn't need to be.
I use the pressure washer mostly on my house...does a fantastic job cleaning windows, walks, and gutters.

Works great on tonneau covers...found its really good on vinyl, or plastic to. Protects way better than armor-all.

armor-all is definitely NOT the bestest product
just need a quick dash duster on the gen2

Finally got up enough courage to tackle cleaning my taco's interior....hadn't been touched since last summer. She was dirty to say the least. It took me longer to vacuum up all the dirt, and debris then the weekly job doing my rooms at home. I even pulled the rubber mats to see what was underneath...only found more crud. Spent another 20 minutes scrubbing the mats, and hosing them off. Finished up by wiping down all the plastic, rubber, and vinyl with my secret sauce, wolfsteins. Trucks interior now looks actually respectable again. Now its onto the prius, or sleeping on the couch.:(

Back