Fedex

tacojoel

They have to be one incompetent shipping company, and i though usps was bad. Here i ordered some tractor parts from Nebraska. Company ships them fedex, saying you'll them within a week. Well its been over 2 weeks and their still on the road now in eastern ma.....i'm in western ct...wtf. Here i tracked this order of mine. Its goes from nebraska to texas, then to arkansas, then to georgia, then to ohio, and now near boston ma. You'd think they'd find a faster and shorter way to get those parts to my door. I could of hopped in my tacoma, and drove to nebraska and back sooner.:mad:

Often the ship time will depend on the supplier and the size of the package.

If the part is a large heavy part, then it will transport as heavy freight and require different handling.

Yes, 2 weeks seems like a long time. Have you contacted FedEx by phone with the tracking number to figure out the situation??

I've been to Nebraska
It's quite nice once you get off the beaten path and don't want to see nothing but trees
There is a 60 mile open range road between state highways that took me 3hrs to cross because of how treacherous the lack of pavement is
Plus all those dumb as nails cattle that blocked every boundary just standing in the road at the fence openings
Arghhh!

Often the ship time will depend on the supplier and the size of the package.

If the part is a large heavy part, then it will transport as heavy freight and require different handling.

Yes, 2 weeks seems like a long time. Have you contacted FedEx by phone with the tracking number to figure out the situation??
They were just a pair of odd bent/shaped brackets weighing not more than 2 lbs. Here their getting the grand u.s. tour, and my tractor is still down.

Well its been almost 3 weeks since i placed that order, but they are getting closer...Fedex has tracked the package, it has now come back west to springfield ma. With any luck it might get to me by next week.:(

i am waiting on a Toyota hood insulator pad from CA warehouse in Ontario
they ordered it almost 3wks ago, all it has to do is go from CA to KC then up north aways to dealer

Well its been almost 3 weeks since i placed that order, but they are getting closer...Fedex has tracked the package, it has now come back west to springfield ma. With any luck it might get to me by next week.:(

glad it did not goto Springfield IL or MO lol

Now I have been waiting over 3 weeks for some Toyota parts to ship from Topeka discount parts
They must've had to source some of these from that California warehouse!?

Just received a call tonight from a guy i know to install a new carb on his husqvarna lawn tractor. Its a chinese replacement. Says it looks a bit different from the one thats on there now. Going to check it out tomorrow, hopefully i can get it to work.
On another project had to order one more auger pulley for my imfamous bad ass snowblower. Cost is now up to $260 including tax, and shipping. Most of the parts came in yesterday, and today from different sources in different states.
At least my leaves are all chewed up as the green machine now sleeps, but hungry for more.

Its not a snowplow, its just a 30 year old hydrostatic walk-behind red snowblower. I've name it little red. An auger belt came in this morning, just need the blower pulley to get started putting the rest back together. These are delivered from UPS. Can't complain about the time it took them to get here, not like those other bozo's in the white truck. Big brown is good.

While youre doing all the repair work, suggest to add one more step. Replace the 30 yo hydostatic fluid.

While youre doing all the repair work, suggest to add one more step. Replace the 30 yo hydostatic fluid.
Thought about it already, but it looks nice, and clear...its not discolored at all. The old owner i bought if from said it hadn't run in several years, yet it started right up, and ran like new. He claimed it was stored back in his garage hoping to fix it one day himself, but said the repairs were beyond his ability. He hired some landscaping company years ago to plow him out if a snowstorm. Its a rather pita repair, but with some bruta force, and a torch, it came apart. I now have the drive belt replace, and its associated parts are back in place. Did the auger blower bearing swap to. Just waiting now for the blower pulley, then i could start putting it fully back together.

Back