How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The upload failed because the temporary directory was missing. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded.

So today I stopped by a TJ Max and pulled up beside this unbelievable MidnightBlack gen2 regular cab. No factory badges so I have no idea which trim level it is but this guy did an amazing job. Great looking after market wheels and I gues he is a Transformer movie buff coz he put one on the tailgate. Niiiiice.

Attachments

• image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 3
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
So today I stopped by a TJ Max and pulled up beside this unbelievable MidnightBlack gen2 regular cab. No factory badges so I have no idea which trim level it is but this guy did an amazing job. Great looking after market wheels and I gues he is a Transformer movie buff coz he put one on the tailgate. Niiiiice.
Damn it works! Lol! Cool 2nd gen!

The heat can be an issue if without refreshing water
Yeah tell me about it! I work unloading tractor trailers at a UPS facility that has no A/C at all because it's an older facility and that wonderful company doesn't believe in using A/C! It's actually hotter inside those trailers than it is outside! I drink water like it's going out of style, I try to drink water in the evening then maybe a glass in the morning before I leave for work! Plus I have a metal gallon jug that I fill up with ice water and it actually keeps the ice in it all day, it's really a great jug! I drink water all day at work and grab a Gatorade during break! When I get home I grab a Gatorade!

Swung by Lowe's today for a 50¢ screw when I noticed this gen2 access cab PreRunner. Faded paint, rusty trailer hitch. The high today in Denton County was 101 degrees. Yep, summertime has arrived.

Attachments

• image0 copy.jpeg
    image0 copy.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
UPS is more filthy than USPS sorting facilities :eek:
Yep it sure is! It's like working in a slave pit or as I like to call it a chain gang! Lol! I always hate it when someone asks me where I work especially an older person because 9 times out of 10 they'll respond with "That's a good company!" I think I'm gonna start responding back with "There ain't no good chain gang!" But every time I tell them it's not a "good company" they'll say "Well they have good benefits!" My thoughts are fat lot of good those benefits are gonna do ya when you're dead and 6 feet under! Other times when it's someone who's actually worked there before they'll say something more along the lines of "Oh man you work there!" Lol!

Yep it sure is! It's like working in a slave pit or as I like to call it a chain gang! Lol! I always hate it when someone asks me where I work especially an older person because 9 times out of 10 they'll respond with "That's a good company!" I think I'm gonna start responding back with "There ain't no good chain gang!" But every time I tell them it's not a "good company" they'll say "Well they have good benefits!" My thoughts are fat lot of good those benefits are gonna do ya when you're dead and 6 feet under! Other times when it's someone who's actually worked there before they'll say something more along the lines of "Oh man you work there!" Lol!
That'd be Cash & Waylon, 1978. ;)

All the dirty crap from the parcels moving through somehow ends up high in the rafters. Have you been up in the rafters?

Back