How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

Okay fellers I'm back! The power went off yesterday morning about 6:00 with that damn storm, had lots of hail and really high wind! Took down some trees! One of the neighbors across the street had a fairly large tree uprooted in his backyard! There were downed powerlines in the area! The power was still off when I left the house this morning at 9:00, just got home a little while ago and it was back on! It's 4:16 now and the clock in the living room is flashing 3:49 so I'm thinking the power must have came back on sometime around 1:00 this afternoon! I haven't been on this forum because of all this since yesterday morning because I've been trying to conserve the battery power on my phone but now I'm back and all is good!

Okay fellers I'm back! The power went off yesterday morning about 6:00 with that damn storm, had lots of hail and really high wind! Took down some trees! One of the neighbors across the street had a fairly large tree uprooted in his backyard! There were downed powerlines in the area! The power was still off when I left the house this morning at 9:00, just got home a little while ago and it was back on! It's 4:16 now and the clock in the living room is flashing 3:49 so I'm thinking the power must have came back on sometime around 1:00 this afternoon! I haven't been on this forum because of all this since yesterday morning because I've been trying to conserve the battery power on my phone but now I'm back and all is good!
Well welcome back TacoMan. We had 83 mph winds here in Denton County during the storm. fallen trees and debris everywhere. Crazy i tell ya.

Well welcome back TacoMan. We had 83 mph winds here in Denton County during the storm. fallen trees and debris everywhere. Crazy i tell ya.
Yeah the wind was about that bad here too! But it doesn't hold a candle to the storm that occurred Saturday night with the tornadoes that leveled houses and killed people! So all in all we came out pretty damn good!

Saw a white like new single cab gen1 taco in my grocery store parking spot this morning in which I ended up parking a couple spaces down from. Taking a closer look, it appeared freshly restored, new paint, glass, chrome bumpers, seats, and who knows what else . Someone like jay must have put at least $20k into this old relic.

except for it being white, probably YAYA

what did the front end grille look like? that will tell what iteration of Gen1 is since there are 3 different fronts

All I can tell you it was chrome. Only that its extremely rare these days to see a gen1 of this quality. Ones I do see are rust buckets.

Last edited:
Back