It's Midnight; what are my fellow Tacoma owners doing ?

Well the final score for the Arizona Diamondbacks and Philly is 4 - 2 for Arizona! So it's gonna be the Rangers and the Diamondbacks in the World Series, this could be interesting! My cousin lives in Arizona specially Chino Valley, this could be fun for me and him although I don't think he watches much baseball! :p If I'm not mistaken wasn't the game played in Philly tonight??

Well the final score for the Arizona Diamondbacks and Philly is 4 - 2 for Arizona! So it's gonna be the Rangers and the Diamondbacks in the World Series, this could be interesting! My cousin lives in Arizona specially Chino Valley, this could be fun for me and him although I don't think he watches much baseball! :p If I'm not mistaken wasn't the game played in Philly tonight??
That's what I was hoping for too. I have family in Flagstaff and they love the D-Backs. GO RANGERS !

Sorry didn't see that. Yep, it was in Philly.

That's what I was hoping for too. I have family in Flagstaff and they love the D-Backs. GO RANGERS !
Sorry didn't see that. Yep, it was in Philly.
Yeah that's what I say too GO RANGERS!!! I haven't kept up with the NLCS so I don't know, but it's been really odd with the ALCS neither the Rangers nor the Astros won their home games, the wins have all been on the opponent's field! Has it been that way for the NLCS too?

I'm watching an Audie Murphy movie right now on INSP called "To Hell And Back" it's actually a movie about his life with Audie Murphy playing himself of course! Anybody that doesn't know Audie Murphy was from Farmersville, Texas and grew up poor! He was a hunter from a very young age and therefore was a crack shot with a rifle and went on to become the most decorated soldier of WW2! I've been to the Audie Murphy Museum in Farmersville a couple times and encourage anyone who is ever in the area to stop by and check it out! He went on to become a popular Hollywood star after the war!

I'm watching an Audie Murphy movie right now on INSP called "To Hell And Back" it's actually a movie about his life with Audie Murphy playing himself of course! Anybody that doesn't know Audie Murphy was from Farmersville, Texas and grew up poor! He was a hunter from a very young age and therefore was a crack shot with a rifle and went on to become the most decorated soldier of WW2! I've been to the Audie Murphy Museum in Farmersville a couple times and encourage anyone who is ever in the area to stop by and check it out! He went on to become a popular Hollywood star after the war!
I had no idea he was from Texas TacoMan. Wow.

The Audie Murphy westerns were always bad ass. Must of seen all of them at one time or another. They don't make enough of those westerns anymore.

TacoMan there was a serious traffic accident on your side of town yesterday. Did you hear about it ? Looks awful.

View attachment 41707
Yes I did hear about it! I know the Gus Thomason I30 interchange pretty well, I don't drive that area very much but as I said I'm very familiar with it! They had I30 shut down all afternoon and into the evening I believe! Not sure if anyone died, I just now tried to look it up, but 3 people were taken to the hospital!

Sorry I've been posting on this forum somewhat sporadically this weekend, I'm volunteering at church for OCC (Operation Christmas Child) loading boxes into 3 tractor trailers! Will be doing it again tomorrow and hopefully Monday afternoon after work as well! Will post as much as I can though!

What's with these Jehovah witness's lately, been getting recruitment letters, and visits to my door from them? Do they think I need some sort of intervention?

Back